Rules & Payments

Did you think it would be that easy? No rules? No payments. Of course, I wouldn't be so generous and not ask for anything in return (Insert Villian Laugh)

 𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘

【>】Respect each other. 
【>】No bad-mouthing authors or works in the comments 
【>】No bribing any judges
【>】Entries must be in English 
【>】Be patient. We all have a life outside Wattpad
【>】Only one story from one author can be entered(This is a small award, i would like a fair chance for all authors)

𝕻𝖆𝖞𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖘.
I've seen alot of awards ask for many unreasonable payments however, i wont ask for much.

【>】Post this to your message board and announce it to your followers
【>】Vote on each part of the story to boost the contest
【>】Follow this account 
【>】Add the book to your reading list to stay updated

Note that following me is not compulsary, i just have more contests planned for the future and by following you will be notified.

 If you'd like to show your appreciation i'll ask you take a pick from my 4 star reading list to read, vote and comment on. It's not neccesary but i would appreciate it.
(Four star reading list is composed of a collection of authors i think deserve much more recognition than they have. There is a posibility that you might join the list someday and you would like the same to be done for you right?)

𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖘

【>】No favoritism, i need you to be strict and not accept any bribes
【>】Be brutally honest when reviewing
【>】No rude remarks in comment sections of books
【>】DO NOT. I repeat. DO NOT commit to this if you know you have commitment issues. If you decide to sign up as a judge then you have to take the responsibilities that comes with it. I need to be able to depend on you so dont sign up for this if you cant be that person.

𝕻𝖆𝖞𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝕵𝖚𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖘

【>】Just a follow so i can keep you posted on future events ;)
【>】 Add the book to your reading list to stay updated