❤✨ 𝔼𝕝𝕝𝕒✨❤

*ding* I hear the door chime as a new customer walks in, I finish the last customer's order and hand it to them. I hand them their change with a smile, they smile back and say their goodbyes. Still sorting change and putting the money box back in, I greet them.

"Hi, what can I get-" I look up completely stunned, I see a tall, blonde muscular man. This man has the most beautiful light green eyes I've ever seen. He's wearing a black, sleek shirt, perfectly fitting him. Along with his top, are gray slacks, they look like they've never been worn before. I can only stare a minute before he says something.

"Ella? Did you get that?" How does he know my name? Why is he so interested? How is he messing with my head?

"Uh, How do you know my name?" He looks confused as If I asked what the color of the sky was.

"It's on your name tag, Ella." I feel my face go red, that happens to me a lot.

"Look, I simply just meant to order a coffee." He grabs the back of his neck, smiling.

̶H̶̶e̶ ̶h̶̶a̶̶s̶ ̶d̶̶im̶̶p̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶

̶H̶̶e̶ ̶h̶̶a̶̶s̶ ̶d̶̶i̶̶m̶̶p̶̶l̶̶e̶̶s̶

"Yeah, I'll get that for you." I'm shaking while making the drink, I mean who even is this guy, I mean who is this very attractive man anyway? I finish his drink and hand it over to him. Our hands overlap each other holding the drink, I quickly take my hand back leaving him confused and slightly stunned. I mean what did this dude expect? We hold hands and ride into the sunset?

"Um, that'll be 6.50." I refuse to look up at his gorgeous face, I force myself to look at his hands. Like that makes things better, he's shaking too, he's saying something and I take the time to study his mouth. It feels so familiar, like we've done this before, It feels nostalgic even though I've never met this man in my life. I think?

"Yeah..." I expect him to hand me the money and leave but he just...Stares at me. Studying me, his eyes feel like home, like when you see something you know you've never seen before but you just can't let it go.

Deja Vu