BERRY DELIGHT

GxG

➣Warning: This Story contains sexual words and scenes only imagined by the writer and not suitable for minor or unprepared readers. So if you want to maintain the virginity of your eyes and mind kindly skip this post.

➣ Note
•Plagiarism is illegal and can be a cause of you being place behind bars. If you like my work feel free to admire or share it,but never copy paste my work without my permission.
•Have a nice day ahead readers <3
____

“Hoooooonnnneeeeeyyyyyy!!” My wife, Andrea squills as she runs to me like a little kid

I stand on the door and waited for her.

I let out a smile as soon as we hug

“I miss you my Andrea” I said and kiss her forehead

She look at me while smiling

“I miss you more my Sam” she said and kiss my cheek repeatedly causing me to let out a soft chuckled

I never complain with how clingy she is, i actually love it.

“Honey” I called her and caress her cheek gently

“Hmmm?” She ask me as she looks at me while smiling.

“What’s in your bag?” I ask

Andrea gave me a cheeky smile and pull me towards our room.

“Hey, tell me what's up Hon” I said as she made me sit down on the bed

She sat on my lap and wrap her arms around my neck.

“You’ll know it later hon, just trust me okay?”

I nod as I stare at her making her smile and kiss me on my lips passionately which I receprocated immediately.

“Ughmmm....” I feel Andrea slip her hand inside my short and underwear then rub my clit teasingly while I enjoy sucking her tongue

Marahan ngunit madiin kong nilamás ang dédé ng akin kasintahan habang patuloy niyang nilalaro ang tíngil ko.

Andrea pulled back

“Owhhh... Sam....” Andrea whisper as I súck her neck causing her to tilt her head upwards to the right while I continue to massage her bréast

“Ughhhmm....”I moaned back as Andrea rub my clít fast while I feel my pússy get wet.

Andrea hold my head and stop me from súcking her neck causing me to look at her

“Sam... You're always pleasuring me now let me pleasure you till I have my favorite dipping sauce” She said then push me to lay down the bed.

Napasinghap ako sa gulat ng maramdaman ko and malamig na simoy ng hangin sa pribadong parte ng aking katawan. Agad akong napatingin kay Andrea, at sa gulat ko ay hawak nya na ang aking pang-ibaba sa kanyang manga kamay habang nakatayo sa pagitan ng aking mga hita.

Andrea was smirking sexily as she looks at me seductively.

“Time to feel heaven honey” Andrea said then put my clothes on the floor before she kneels infront of my open legs. 

I unconsciously bite my lip as soon as I felt her wet and sinful tongue touch my clít down to my soaking hole.

“Ooowhhhh....Andrea....” I longly moan as I began to breath heavily while holding a fist full of her hair

Ramdam ko kung gaano kabanayad at mapanukso ang pagdila niya sa aking kaselanan

“Ughhmmm....gosh....please....ughhh....faster hon...”pagmamakaawa ko kasabay ng pagtaas ko sa akong bewang upang habulin ang kanyang dila na lumalayo sa aking pagkababáe.