Ghosts of the past

Sage slowly drags Sonia deeper into a forest holding an opened letter in her right arm. After she had escaped infinetta and the titan she opened up the letter and took a look at its contents. On the small sheet of paper were a set of coordinates and a few lines of sentence were under it which read-

Come to the coordinates written on the letter. There you will find someone I trust he will lead to me. Only then you will have your answers.

Sage immeasurably traced the coordinates which lead her deep into the forest with the unconscious hedgehog still being dragged along. Although not long after Sonia eventually regained conscious and got up from the floor holding her head feeling like she had been hit by a four ton truck.

Sonia: Urgh my head.....it's killing me.

Sage: Sonia!

Sonia: Oh heya sage fancy seeing you here in the middle of a forest in the middle of nowhere.

Sage: Your not hurt are you?

Sonia: Nah got a killer headache but that's pretty much it I've been through far worse then being tossed by some massive robot.

Sage: Good I'm glad you don't need medical attention.

Sonia cracks her back before looking around at the forest.

Sonia: But seriously though where are we?

Sage: We're on our way to a specific area an unknown figure wants to rendezvous at a set of coordinates.

Sage gives Sonia the letter she quickly reads it raising her eyes curious by who gave sage the letter.

Sonia: Ooooooh a mystery man huh? Seems we're not the only other people on the island.

Sage: Indeed at first I also thought it was only me while my father with trapped in cyberspace.

Sonia: (Sigh) Should've figured egghead would have something to do with all this.

Sage and Sonia walk along getting closer towards the meet-up point.

Sonia: So you saw who this mysterious person was. What did he look like?

Sage: I couldn't see much he covered his identity with a cloak but-

A flashback shows the figures sword and then the chaos emerald he possessed.

Sage: He had a sword and one of the chaos emeralds but that was all that I saw.

Sonia: Well now I know why one of the emeralds weren't in one of those vaults but why would this guy need them? Maybe he wants to beat the titans just like we do.

Sage: We don't know for sure he could a friend or enemy.

Sonia sees Amy up ahead with a small robot next to her.

Sonia: I think we're about to find out. Hey Amy!

Amy: Oh hey Sonia wasn't expecting to run into you here.

Amy then sees sage and gasps in suprise.

Amy: Sage?!

Sage: Hello miss rose?

Amy: What are you doing here?

Sonia: We could ask you the same thing.

Amy points to the small droid who looks at Sonia.

Amy: I was lead here by this little guy I think he wanted to show me something.

Sonia: Well that's just one big coincidence seeing that we got a letter from someone to meet up here.