chapter 1

rose pov:

i zip up my shoes grabbing my microphone and popping in my in ear monitors as i make my way out to the stage i hear the opening songs ending as the lights turn of and i step out the door getting into position singing the first lyric with my music playing "I'm a problem" the lights flashing on and off as i say that now all i can hear is cheers as i repeat the line again before the lights flick on for last time set to stay on (btw the song is i'm a problem by caity baser) as i finish the song i look around taking a breath and bringing the mic back up to my mouth i announce "hello surrey for anyone who doesn't know i'm rose Boylen and i'll be your host tonight can i get a show of hands for people that don't know who i am and was brought by a friend or your kid" i see about forty people put their hands up as i look around at them i notice the formula 2 and formula 3 prema drivers "okay so a few of yous and it a appears my favourite f2 and f3 team wow" i let out a nervous laugh suddenly twice as scared for this show then i was just a few seconds ago knowing i have a few songs about them just as i go to say something else the music for oh well starts letting me know i'm out of speaking time but i manage to quickly get out "shit anyway this is oh well"

arvid pov:

it doesn't take long to clock she was talking about us i don't think any other driver is here let alone team i can't help but chuckle as she rushes into what's apparently her song oh well it's pretty good not gonna lie she dances around like it's her world and we're all just living in it and it definitely feels like this is where she should be you can tell even from a spectators perspective i don't even notice dino taping my shoulder to ask if i want a drink lost in her performance

rose pov:

as the night comes to its end and i have one song left i have some speaking time " now i just want to say we only have one song left and for those who don't know i do different outros for this song every show so with out further ado nonsense" i start the lyrics focusing on my planed outro getting to it soon enough "this song catchier than chickenpox is i bet your house is where my other sock is woke up this morning thought i'd write a pop hit how quickly can you take your clothes of pop quiz" i pause to take a breath "ran out of time he had to hurry still made my vision go all blurry then he up and left me here in surrey" i smile as people scream and cheer i fake pout before bursting out laughing "now something new i'm doing everyone in the vip section is invited to the back to hang out we've got food drinks the whole sha bang"

a/n; first chapter done this is my first ever story please don't hate