Lyrical Illy: The Four Devas of Arisugawa

AN: TFW you randomly listen to "Wounded Innocence" and imagine in vivid detail a Delinquent Lyrilily Heist MV, LOL! Also yeah I know the song has nothing to do with a heist, it was just the sound, and what my brain thought of, so here we are, LOL!

Are you ready to count down? There's no way out to run...

Under the shadow of night, the dim glow of the moon illuminated four figures moving closer and closer to their target: the downtown theater/auditorium. The last time they'd entered under similar circumstances was over a year ago, at the cunning machinations of their third member. Tonight, however, the Nyochio heist was real.

Lyrical Lily—or as they were now known, Lyrical Illy: The Four Devas of Arisugawa—were clad in a sleek, black ensemble, with pink streaks and accents highlighting areas all over the outfits, homage to the academy from which they took their name. It was a blend of style and stealth. Last year was an unintended test run. This year, it was time to really prove themselves. Were four in sync enough to pull off a heist as one?

With their DJ's gentle whisper—a signal to begin—it was time for the heist to start! Miyu approached the building first, stepping forward with confidence, a grim look in her pink eyes and a smirk on her pale face. She paused to take a quiet breath in, and then—

"Yawana shatei ni hairu natte no! Reisen chitai na no taikutsu na genjou!" While her voice rang out loud and clear, her three unit-mates were already creeping around the other sides of the building. The face and voice of the unit was doing exactly that, providing a façade and cover, standing in the spotlight while the others snuck shrouded in shadow. Miyu truly was Hell's Butterfly, her beauty blinding the world to her deception.

"Nee atashitachi yue ni hibon nandesu ne. Tokku ni youryou oobaa jichou kimi mo soko nashi de. Nakanaka aikyou aru gukou wo omise dekinai!" Haruna sung softly to herself as she led Kurumi and Miiko to the back of the building. There, she knew, was an electronic lock on one of the doors, because it was meant for loading and unloading cargo rather than allowing people entry or exit to the theater. Haruna knew this because she studied maps and layouts of the area before the heist, eager as ever to gather as much knowledge as she could early on.

It was for this reason she speculated that the other units would leave this side of the building mostly unguarded, and her speculation was correct. The old Haruna scarcely understood what a phone was, but this new one—the Hottest Head—pushed herself to the limit. Channeling her DJ skill, she trained herself in different types of tech and was able to obtain the code to bypass the electronic lock. Click! Bzzzz...!

Yes! We're in! Haruna's eyes widened, and a triumphant smile spread across her face. She turned to look at Kurumi and Miiko, whose eyes were also aglow with mischief and excitement as they clutched each other's hands. Yes, they heard the lock click open too.

"Yo! Hell's Butterfly!" The Tricking Timebomb whispered into one of the walkie-talkies she brought with them, each girl with a knapsack tied to her back, bulging with secret tools to help them on their Nyochio heist.

"H-hey! Don't let her get away!" They heard Tsubaki, then they saw Miyu sprint around the side of the building, grinning and breathless.

The old Miyu would've been terrified and horrified at her own actions, but Hell's Butterfly floated happily along, stinging like a bee! "Muda ni koufun wo jouchou suru dake. Jugyou hangyaku nitaku dake desuka? Ah mou bigaku!"

Kurumi and Miiko pushed and held open the door. Haruna reached out to grab Miyu's hand and pull her in as RONDO hounded after her. "Dare nimo sawarasenai...!" the DJ muttered, then as soon as the door clicked shut behind them, they took off like four bullets from a gun.