43

-Rui POV-

Right now, we was still in hiding. I was watching the phone, hoping she would call. I shouldn't have done that.

I had no other choice. She chose her father, and I chose Steve. He has been like a father to me, and I have been helping him out - us out.

We are all still fugitives and on the run. We got Clint back home safely, and Natasha needed to handle some things before she came back.

It was just me, Steve, Stephanie, and Sam.

I sighed closing my eyes and started to astral project.

I could feel the stone light up in my chest. It's actually what's keeping me alive, thanks to Tony.

I am trying to find a way to do what he did and be able to remove it from my body. I'm still learning about it, but the good thing is, it allows me to be where I am still and other places, having an out-of-body experience.

I've been trying to reach my best friend for the longest, but wherever she is, I know it's far. I'm also mainly doing this for Nat.

I think of her hard, using all my power, until I open my eyes, and I'm in some weird place.

Rui-...Where am I?

I walk around, passing by people, until I bump into someone.

N-What, where the hell are you going-...Rui?!

I turn around, seeing her holding a baby, but she's in Hulk form...

N- H-How are you here? How did you get to Sakaar?

R-I finally found you.

I pulled her in, hugging her, and she held me back.

R-I see you had your child.

I pulled away, and she smiled.

N-Yeah. Her name is Brooklyn. That's where her father is from. Sucks he hasn't even texted me at all-

R-Bucky? He was actually frozen-

N- WHAT?!

She yelled, looking up at me, and I stared blankly, giving her a warning look.

R-Calm down and watch your tone.

N-...My bad. But what do you mean?

I told her everything that happened, and I mean everything, as we walked to her room.

She goes to put her child down, then came back to me. Luckily, no one can see me but her, since I only came to see her-

She tried to hit me, but it only felt like hard air going through me.

N-You're lucky you aren't here.

R-Did you really try to hit me?

N-How can you do that to yn?! And your damn child, you asshole!