♡porn♡

....Jerry pov
In my room I peacefully watching my anime while stuffing some popcorn in my mouth then after 5 minutes my roommate knocked on the door getting my attention "come in" i said to her she sat on bed
"aren't you going to Julie's party tonight hmm????" she asked while raised her one eyebrow
I glanced at her fu*k she is look intimidating oh god....I gulped
then answered her..."no I don't want to go that bitch's whatever called party" I sighed...
and she come sat beside me ....
♡..
my roommate and bestie she is her name is Emma and she is my best friend from 16 actually we both first met online we were online friends she lived in another state and I was in another we both make our dream come true of living together we promised each other that one we will meet each other and will live with each other after our jobs and many moreeee~~~~....
♡..
I glanced at her....
"let's watch something interesting "I said while smriking..
she nodded "okay"
so I typed something in my chrome and played....
she cursed "what the fuck" she laughed "
"shut up enjoy it"
we both sitting very close to each other the mistake I did was played a lesbian sex video...
the lesbians in the video were moaning so loud* I mentally cursed*
then slightly I glanced at Emma she is looking at me at that same time I looked at her lips want to bite them so badly she also did same she were glancing at my lips from 5 min 'i gulped'
throwed my laptop on table beside and pulled her into deep kiss she also started to kiss me back I was the dominant one I bited her lips then she winced In little pain and opened her mouth I took the opportunity and my tongue entered in her mouth just doing a typically French kiss after some good min we pulled back ...
then I pushed her on my bed and  started to open my buttoned shirt and after it I pulled down my jeans and now I m only in my underwear and bra I glanced at her she bites her lips then I went to her pulled her t-shirt and throwed her shorts somewhere in my room I looked at her smriking "my dirty kitten didn't wore her panties I see "
she just laughed and we both again pulled each other in a deep kiss the make out session was so good we pulled back again I went to closet and pulled out handcuffs and vibrator ....
then went back to my bed and Emma looked shocked and she gulped and said.."really"
I nodded innocently
the I placed them beside and hovered over Emma and started to suck her collar bone and after I found her sweet spot she started to moan so much loudly
"Ahhh.
"jerr-ryy Ahhh oh m-yy aahhh godd"
I pulled her bra off then looked in her eyes asking for more permission and she nodded then I handcuffed her and
after giving so much hickeys on her neck I started my work on her breast they were so bouncy and so soft I started to lick them only hear a loud moan from her
then she said "please more-e"
I chuckled at said "why not kitten "I licked her nipples that were erected so hard "
then I kissed her tummy then started my work on her clit she is so f*cking wet I started to tease her this time she moaned louder and said shakingly "pls Don t-tease me-e"
I disobeyed her and started to eat her more her taste is so sweet I can feel she was about climax "ahhh"she moan so hotly
then before she cum I pulled back and look at her she looks so frustrated I laughed "oh my kitty patience love" I said to get then I pulled the vibrator at put it in her hole she started to moan so fucking loudly "ahhh Jerry pls ahhhh oh my go-odd ahhh I can't anymore ahhh"i enjoyed the view then after a loud moan she cummed ...
then I still didn't pulled out the vibrator she was shaking so hard and begging me to stop I nodded as no then a tear escaped from her eyes then I decided not to go that hard on her first time so pulled it out then cleaned her up and kissed her forehead then keyed beside her she was already in deep slumber I smiled then went to dreamland tooo....~~
don't forget to vote and comment 🔥🌚♡