Two

Didn't proofread it...

Note- Hey guys, I have made a little change in the last update. I changed Akaay's father's name from Virat to Ronit, soon you will know why.

And this line too...

From this-

"Hnn hnn pta hai to apne dad or papa ki combined copy hain."

To this-

"Hnn hnn pta hai to apne parents ki combined copy hain."

There are a lot of people who think as same as me that Ishan Kishan looks like a younger version of King Kohli. Their laugh face cut, jaw and chin area resemble much. Sooner or later you will understand why I made this small change.

So let's start...

Mumbai
3:45 pm...

"My dad was not Incubus to mujhe kaise pata hoga?". Kush blurted randomly dragging his leg towards the gate.

"So I don't know," said Kush.

Hmm...

~

While licking and slurping an ice cream which started to melt down, walking back to their home silently, Anusha suddenly asked again.

"So you guys don't believe in sex demons or that Incubus or succubus?"

And they just shrug the words away. Kush took another bite pressing his tongue on a wooden stick spoonful of creamy butterscotch ravishing in the delightful taste(licking the wooden spoon to satisfy his tastebuds...) his curls lids fluttered with happiness and sweet smiles plastered across his face.

(Mai bhi aise hi icecream khati hu bina uss wooden spoon ko lick kiye sukoon nhi aata hai mujhe...🤪)

"How about you? How are you that confident and excited about it?" Kush gulped the chilledness of cream and asked in answer.

"I'm not confident about their reality or existence, just excited about them and their feeding habits. Isn't it amazing? Meeting sex demons in your dreams and then shooting a documentary on them...imagine what if they are real?"

Phir se iska tharak chalo...kon kahega ye satrah ki hai...Akaay whispers lightly.

(satrah-17)

"If they do exist, they will not let you allow to shoot porn videos idiot unki bhi koi sharm and privacy hoti hogi". Akaay mouthed earning loud laughter from the younger one.

"Don't be a grinch okay?"

"And you should stop your obsession with these weird creatures." Kush just sighed heavily at their ongoing banter.

she chuckles at the thoughts of their possibility. She placed her arms around his shoulder whilst the latter one lowered his shoulder. "Okay just imagine that you are having intercourse with a succubus in your sleep and you suddenly get pregnant and..."

"Shut up I'm a man and men don't get pregnant". Akaay interrupted in between slapping her arms away.

"I'm not interested in your sex demons and their lust-feeding habit." Akaay snorted and resumed his walk.