TS. this body is mine 🔞

Raj:25
Gauri:16

Both live together in the small hut in the village but did not had any sexual relationship yet Raj start feeling for Gauri and gauri to but can't express.

It was monsoon session and it was raining heavily outside today Raj can't go for his work due to bad condition of whether.

He started working at home flipping the pages of the file in which the he want to wort while staring at every single action of Gauri in that beautiful draped saree of cherry red colour while enhancing her gorgeous curves.

It was almost 8:23 at night they just finished ther dinner.after completing all the work at 8:48 gauri sat down on the bed and suddenly hear the thunder and realised that she has ket clothes outside to but forget due due to two main reason one her work and another her husband as whole day he was infront of her her mind was full of his thoughts and her innocent imagination.

After one more thunder she rushed outside the hut to take clothes but alas! It started raining heavily and she as well as clothes were drenched fully she came back into hut in rush and try to fix the clothes and forget about herself that she was also fully drenched in the rain.

Raj was continuously starting at her struggle and can't hold himself bak and get up from his chair and step towards Gauri. Gauri was totally unknown about her condition that her saree was sticking her body while making her to look more attractive and delicious too. As raj went near her his front hits her back softly and the turned with little shock and raj steps towards her and her back hits the wall. And there bodys was just few inches away.