Chapter 24- REMI

Both of them left but we all are still in trance.
"The fuck, who loves suiciding"
Jermey said and I try to put Ava down but she grinned and held me tighter. We are standing out of this old station which looks like a creepy house.

"Haha...You know once me, Cesy and Glyn watched her cutting herself"
Everyone looked at her in shock
Cesy hit her head with her hand and said
"Eli will kill you if he sees you drunk and speaking shit"
"That fucker, screw him for taking my baby Ari away from me, this time I will snatch her from everyone and won't let her go"
She said in her tipsy voice, did something happen again, Ava usually gets this drunk, but she gets drunk in this way only when she is extremely sad, it is her way of concealing things.

"Ava, be here I will be back"
"Don't Remi, I will say to Dad that she is suiciding, but she always came back alive"
This girl, she is in pain I know I will talk to Ava later, but I need to stop Ariella for now

"Ava, be here with Cesy I am going to Ari"
She grinned like an idiot and I leave going out but they are no where to be seen.

I try to call Ariella but her phone is off, then I tried to call Annie but her's is unreachable.

"The fuck is wrong with this girl"
I sigh in frustration.

I tried to search for them but can't find them anywhere, its been more than three hours and its past three at night, Ariella barely goes out, She doesn't even know places back there in London and she is out here in Brighton Island.

"Ariella Nash"
I scream with frustration and I call Cesy

"Where is Ava?"
"We have brought her to Elites but Remi, they are refusing to leave until Annie is back"

I go back to our place and see Kirill Morozov and Damine Orlov playing Chess, they are sitting here as if they own this place. Poor them, they think they are getting Annie, but they are wrong, Annie is getting them.

"She is an Orlov, and she will be back"
He said calmly and we continue to wait for them for few more minutes.

"What? Don't glare at me, that Fucker Eli king said he is proud of Ariella"
"To be honest I am proud of her too"
I say with the pride within me, Ariella can protect herself and people whom she cares about, and I have the whole damn pride for her.

"Where are you lost Cesy?"
She starled for a moment and said
"No where Glyn"
"Is it about today? That she glared at you?"
Glyn said and our whole attention turned to them. Adrian Volkov is looking like he will kill the person who glared at her

"Who glared at you Cesy?"
"No one"
She said and looked around
"Ces-"

"Lets go to Ari's room"
"She wouldn't like it, that anyone would enter in her room in her absence"
"That bold bitch, she has scared everyone around and thinks she can do whatever she wants, how dare she say she likes Helen"
She said getting up harshly and everyone looked at her in shock.

"Av-"
"You, Lordship or passenger ship, come with me"
She said demanding and I sigh going in with her.
She is always drunk but drunk Ariella is my death.
But drunk Ariella is one of a sight to see, she still doesn't remember that our first kiss was when she got drunk. I want to see those eyes going wide when ever she gets to know something unexpected and they way she composes herself is a fucking sight I never want to miss

"Ava"
She ignored me but I forcefully turned her around
"What is wrong?"
"Everything is wrong, Everything"
She said and I pull her on Ariella's bed making her sit. Tears started spilling down from her blue eyes like an Ocean.

"Ava"
"Don't ask me when I myself don't know"
She said sobbing badly and I don't even know how to stop her. She got up hugging me burying her face in my chest and sobbed again.