paranoia

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ᓚᘏᗢ- Here you go. A way to fight your paranoia, for my fellow researchers, summoners and everyone else that might feel the same way.

{What is paranoia?}

Paranoia is a state of intense sensitivity or worry of persecution or harm in a situation that may not fit the fear. When you are experiencing paranoia, you might feel suspicious of others and fear that they are out to get you. Paranoia is often associated with mental illnesses like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and paranoid personality disorder. However, it can be experienced by people from various backgrounds, including those without a mental health diagnosis. Paranoia can interfere with cognitive functioning, relationships, and work without support, leading to issues with a person's mental well-being.

Let's start by saying, no, Slenderman isn't looking at you from behind your back.

The shadows you see in the corner of your eye? Shadows, simply that, or maybe harmless spirits. Hallucinations are also caused by fear!

{tips}

1.) They are not after you– People claiming that creepypasta's will kidnap you if you know too much, are simply giving you a fright. Most of the time no spirit or God gets rid of people with too much information. Your belief makes them stronger, why would they want to get rid of you?

2.) Take a break – You're getting so invested into it that it's making you more and more paranoid.

4.) No, there isn't anything glancing over your shoulder while you're writing – Don't worry about that, it's just the paranoia getting to you. Entities usually don't mind people reading or writting about them, maybe they get an interest in you, which is unlikely (no ofense but they have other people to haunt too!)

5.) it's unlikely that they're watching you 24/7 – If you're listenign to subliminals about them haunting you then yes , they probably are, but aside from that you are safe!

6.) they won't just randomly attack you – As long as you protected yourself properly while doing a summoning/spell/etc, respected them and asked them to leave after the summoning then you're fine. (more important for summoners)

7.) They're just curious –Chances are that they're simply observing you and are curious about you for their own reasons.

8.) Know that fear itself is dangerous – Your fear sticks out and they're feeding off of it. If you're flinching at every shadow they'll notice. The way they act depends on the way you control your emotions.

9.) Stop summoning them so much – If they didn't show up to the summoning then it means they didn't want to and you should respect that.

ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗˢ ᵍᵒ ᵗᵒ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ¹⁶⁰⁰ᵗʰ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗⁱᵖˢ!

════ ⋆★⋆ ════