LUNCH AT OURS?

Firstly I'm grateful for the past readers , hope you enjoyed the last reading. I hope you like this chapter too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" Sir , are you okay? " Asked the man who is in his mid 30s , with a concern on his face .

" Hmm .... I am , but it looks like the meeting has started with a bad omen ."
Said the man who is smelling coffee .

Armaan left the cafe in anger , fearing his client about their meeting .

Amar Anand , a gentleman and the COO of the leading company . He is the presenter of the meeting.

While waiting for Armaan , Amar notices Mitali near the cash counter .

Mitali and Amar had eye contact. Mitali greets him with a smile , she approaches him

" Hello bhaiya, how are you?"

" I'm fine , how are you?"

" I'm good too , seems like you're waiting for your client."

" Well I was but a girls bumped into him and spilled her drink on him."

" Oh my.."

Realisation hitted her like truck and she connected the dots only to come on the conclusion that the girl who spilled the drink is her bestie . Aayati.

" Btw if you're here where's your bestie? Ms. Aayati?"

" Oh she.... Sh...she is in college I came here all alone ."

She smiled awkwardly and ran away , saving herself from more inspection.

" Kids nowadays are weird ....". Said Amar continuing his work

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" YOU ARE AN IDIOT , STUPID. " screamed Mitali.

" I know what I have done , I wanted to apologize but i couldn't. I heard bhai's voice ." Said Aayati.

" Hahahaha and do you know what ,the man whom you decorated with coffee is your bhai's client. You know what I'm trying to say."

" Bss bss bsss Zinda hu ki nhi , ye check krne ke liye mujhe phone krlena . Kyuki ab toh gayi kaam se."

( Enough now call me later only to check whether I'm alive or dead .)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Aayati's home

" Aayati beta , where were you? " Her mother asked , while removing her spectacle.

" M.....Mum....Mumma "

" I asked where were you" this time the pitch was much higher than before but still soft .