7. mahila mandal's lesbian fun

Welcome back guys

Daya: isme Likha hai ki do lesbian with all

Babita: what

Madhvi: anjali bhabi yeh sb apne kese kese task likhe hai chits mai

Anjali: chill guys don't overreact. It's all normal now. Sab log krte hai

Roshan: prr yeh sbb

Anjali: mujhe pta hai app logo ko problem kya Hai lesbian se

Komal: kyaa

Anjali: app sab log garam nhi hue ho. Mai krti hu. So ready

All: um yes okay

Anjali came towards daya and started kissing her. Daya is veru shocked to react anything. Almost after a minute she started kissing her back. They both were sucking each other's lips very hungrily. They all are watching them so desperately.
Anjali and daya left each other. Anjali looked at mahila mandal and smiled naughtily.anjali removed her lingerie.mahila mandal couldn't believed their eyes now. She started sucking daya's neck. She is bitting her soft spots.
Daya is moaning hard.

Daya: um ah anjali bhabi stopp

Anjali: I will not stop now daya

She said shamelessly

Anjali removed daya's lingerie too and started sucking her boobs. Daya's hands automatically went towards anjali's head . She started caressing her hairs.anjali isn't sucking daya's boobs , SHE IS EATING. She is eating hungrily daya's boobs . She is sucking her body like no Tomorrow. Babita came towards anjali and held her boobs. Anjali smirked at her

Anjali: come baby

Babita too started sucking her boobs. Anjali left daya and started enjoying with babita now. Daya started fingering herself as she isn't satisfied.madhvi roshan and komal started fingering too. Daya called madhvi . Madhavi came towards her. Daya started fingering madhvi and madhvi started fingering daya. And komal and roshan also got naked. Komal was kissing roshan's whole body.

Let me explain the scene
Babita was sucking anjali's boobs and anjali is moaning hard.
Daya and madhvi were fingering each other.
Komal was kissing Roshan's whole body.

Daya and madhvi left each other. Daya went towards babita and caught her boobs.

Daya: oh my god babita you have such a good pair of boobs. Now I got to know why all men od society are mad behind you.

And she started sucking her boobs.after sucking almost 15 minutes. Babita put her mouth on daya's pussy. Daya screamed in pleasure.babita pushed her tongue inside her pussy and started fucking her with her tongue.she continued it for 20 minutes.

On the other side,
Anjali was fingering komal.komal has great pussy among all ladies . Anjali and komal both were enjoying it. Anjali was thrusting her fingers inside komal.they both looked so tired. Komal has great stamina. She isn't satisfied with fingering. She is asking anjali to do more faster but anjali is tired after fingering her. So she went inside her bedroom and bring a vibrator. Anjali knows that only vibrator can satisfy komal. She thrusted vibrator inside the vagina of komal. Komal screamed loudly. But no one noticed her scream as everyone was busy.
After fucking komal with vibrator, anjali and komal laid down. Komal was fully satisfied now. But anjali was only tired not Satisfied. Anjali asked komal to do same. Komal nodded and pushed vibrator inside her. Anjali is feeling so pain as komal pushed inside her with great force. Komal and anjali both were enjoying. Soon anjali and komal laid on sofa and slept...............

Lesbian part isn't completed yet guys. I will complete it in next part.

And thank you for 3k + reads🫶🏻

Next update on: 50 votes

stay tuned