CHAPTER 2

She continue study after stopped because the schoolarship ended. Aydan help her only make a call the owner of the university. So she can continue in the last semester of this year so she can graduate soon. But not some of people at her class or whole university like her after the news spread like she is a gold digger in Bolat family. Sell herself to get money or extra schoolarship.

But she doesn't care enough about it. People who know her better never had a bad opinion about her. But we can't control people mind and opinion. She just let it go and focus to study as long as they never make a trouble with her dirrectly, she's deal with that and never tell anyone.

"Eda..merhaba." her friend shiw up from behind and giving a cup of hot tea.
"Denis? Hey how are you? Oh thanks." She reply him.
"I'm good. Happy to see you back here. And your fav maybe also happy." He tease her.
"Cenk. The man who waiting you for confirmation. He look upset whrn you're not around."

"Ah..you kidding me. He has so many women around. And he can choose it which one." She take a sip.
"Look he dirrectly come here. Look...look!"

Eda stright up his face and yes. Cenk is getting close walking in her table. The red hair curly hair with blue eyes stop at her.
"Eda..sen iyi misin?"
"Iyim."
"Where  have you been?"
"I get rest a little. And having a good days in working."
"Where have you work?"
"Flowershop and cafe. Neden?"
"I miss you."
"Oh..wow..wow..wow..were are in public guys. Hold yourself." Denis tap his shoulder twice.
Also Eda gulped after hear that.
"Yeah everyone say missing me and also him." She response it with joke also pointing finger on Denis and he also laugh.

Cenk only smirk, "It's good to see you smile and laugh again. I'll call you later. Tamam." He leave them behind and disappear in his class corridor.
"And what was that? He seems claiming you, are you finally answer him? After he say his feeling on you?" Denis worry.
"Absolutely not. I say that I'm just want to focus my study and not going on that path right now."
"I think he didn't understand what you said. Maybe you need to give explanation."
"Yes. Maybe you're right. But lets go in the class. Hadi." She pull his jacket to stand up from chair.
******

"This is the files you ask for." Seyfi give him an envelope.
"You got everything what I need?"
"All in inside. Do you curious about something? I mean your parents knew her and her parents." He confuse.
"Evet. I need to know her. Wait, she had gotten schoolarship from Artlife before?" He ask as the CEO Artlife but he never look the report who each students name.
"Based on that files, yes. Leyla maybe know the detail."
"If the schoolarship still going, maybe she never get adopted?"
"In my opinion, No. Because your parents looking for her as they have promise."
"Oke."
"Do you want to work today?"
"Maybe I'll learn this. Neden?" He pick some photos inside and see her from kids to right now. She's beautiful.
"Selin hanim waiting you at Artlife. She text me almost everyday. Why don't you reply her text." He smirk with raise his one eyebrow.
"I reply it once. Thank you for the files."
"You're welcome." He walk away.

He back to see her photos, deep down inside he remember the little girl. When his father brought him on site plan. So her father is also architect and he has a little remember her father.
He still watching one of her photo and put the others back inside envelope. She wear white unbutton shirt in close up face and can't take his eyes off this photo.
*****

After class,
"Eda..can you help me again in my photograph project again?" Denis ask
"About?" They walk side by side.
"As a model like usual. I have new contract for magazine. Please." He begging with clap his two palm in one in front of his face.
"What's benefit?" She tease and smirk.
"Of course sharing profit from it. Don't worry. You've got the money."
"Hahahaha...joking. But I like the sharing profit. Okey, when we will catch it?" She smirk.
"Tomorrow maybe? Are you free?"
"Sunday?"
"Yes. Spending our weekend hahaha."
"Evet. Okay. See you later." She waving after they separated.