One Piece x Hazbin/Hellava

It was another day in Pentagram City.

Demons walking here and there, heading to bars, casinos, stripclubs, restaurants, ect.

Along with the usual crime rate going on........

Yeah, it was another day in Pentagram City.

Or so everyone would think...

Somewhere nearby a certain hotel, an ultra wormhole appeared and a certain pirate ship emerged from it landing in a lake.

"This is new. The sign says "Welcome to Hell."" Brook said.

"Wait, did we die?!" Usopp exclaimed as he looked around.

"I don't think so. Yvetal would've said something or come for us. Although we saw Sky Islands, I wouldn't be surprised if we got to Hell. We all have vices after all." Yukiko said and then she got a good look at everyone.

"And I think we won't be recognized by any Marine right now..."

"Huh? Wha?What?! " Luffy said as he saw Yukiko.

Everyone else looked at each other now and noticed they all look different.

Luffy looked like some imp.

Zoro was a green wolf.

Nami appeared to be a succubus.

Usopp looked like a lizard creature.

Sanji was some blue incubus.

Chopper now had a Grey fur coat with wings and had claws instead of hoofs.

Robin appeared to be some spider demon.

Franky was the strangest as he looked to be a fusion of a robot and a dragon.

Brook was still a skeleton only he had the structure of a lizard now.

Jinbei still looked like a Fishman, only a little more demonic.

Bonney had the appearance of a neko mink.

Yukiko was the one who was really different. She looked to be an angel with pure white wings laced with diamonds. She even had a halo! And now she was taller than Luffy.

She looked around the ship and spotted a hotel. 'Hazbin Hotel? Odd, but...'

"There's a hotel there, maybe we can ask for help." She said.

She was about to try her wings but Luffy quickly stopped her.

"Wait! Don't try, you're three months in and I don't want you hurt." He said grabbing her hand.

Yukiko smiled as Franky got some stairs.

Time to find out what they got themselves into now.

Unknown to them, a number of powerful demons sensed the angelic energy.

One of which was the King of Hell.

And a Goetia saw something in his cards.

"My, my. We have new visitors yet they don't belong here? Hm? The Fool and upside down King of Wands, right-side up Queen of Cups, and the Wheel of Fortune. And.....the Sun and Moon?..........and the Tower?............this I fear.......foretells danger."

------------
I finally got motivation for this!

The residents of Hell won't know what hit them.

This is set after they get the One Piece and Yukiko is three months along.

Need reactions of Yukiko and Luffy together!

Alastor:
Charlie:
Vaggie:
Angel Dust:
Husk:
Niffty:

Lucifer:
Lilith:

Valentino:
Vox:
Velvette:

Stolas:
Blitzo:
Millie:
Moxie:

Loona:

Plz comment!