Chapter 26: Good Boy ✨

———A S H E R———

A groan like noise left my lips when sunlight peaked through the grey curtains, waking me from my slumber.

I let out a yawn as I snuggled further into the messy blankets covering Benedict's bed, not wanting to wake up just yet.

Blankets were covering my body as I laid on the mattress, my limbs warm and pressed against soft material.

I've never woken up so peacefully before. I've never had the sun shining through a window covered by a grey colored curtain, just weeks ago I was waking up with the sun beating down on my tired body while being surrounded by dying trees.

I peaked out of my left eye when I heard a soft sound, a sleepy smile soon being placed on my face when I saw Benedict lying beside me.

He was breathing out of his mouth, his lips slightly parted as he took in soft breaths. I stared at him with loving eyes as I listened to his breathing, his body so still that I had to listen to his breaths so I wasn't stricken with worry about him leaving earth so soon.

He was lying on his bare stomach, his head turned towards me as his eyes remained closed.

His arms were lying by his head, creating a barrier between him and I.

My eyes continued to study him, a soft chuckle leaving my lips when I realized he was still positioned the way he fell asleep last night.

The towel he fell asleep with was still fully covering his bottom as his chest and back remained bare, a blanket nowhere to be seen anywhere beside him because they all covered me.

The towel was looser now because he slept with it throughout the night, the towel no longer tightly secured around his waist meaning that he did move throughout the night but still ended up in his original position.

I remember the way he praised me after I had my way with him, pulling me to my feet before grabbing a tissue and wiping my stomach clean as he mumbled " Good Boy " and other phrases under his breath.

I remember him kissing my cheek before walking to the closet and grabbing me a pair of loose pajama pants and a pair of his boxers.

He pushed the items of clothing into my arms before kissing my cheek again, saying " I'm gonna go take a shower before bed, I'll be right back " in a quiet voice.

I remember the way my cheeks heated as I stood in the middle of the room, listening to the shower turn on as I thought about our night together.

It took me a few minutes to fully process his words and actions before I started to change my clothes, pulling his boxers up my thighs first before stepping into the long pajama pants.

My mind was tired as I laid down on the bed, snuggling into Benedict's blankets that laid on his bed as I listened to the shower run.

I remembered how soon I had missed his touch, my body begging me to touch his skin again.

He emerged from the bathroom soon after I laid down on the blankets that covered his bed, a towel wrapped around his waist as he walked closer towards the bed.

I remember the yawns that left his mouth as he laid down on his stomach, a sleepy smile plastered on his lips as he looked at me with tired eyes.

Rogueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें