Soulmate

Diane was told in a very young age, that when you find your soul mate you must kill them. Everyone was taught like that.

Their is no love story, no happy ending, no relationship with your soul mate.

It is a brutal fight between two fated souls, the perfect halves.
.
.
.
.
.
Diane was walking down the street with a baseball bat, her black leather jacket was stained with splashes of blood. And a cigarette in her mouth

She was in a riot an hour ago, it must be one of the police's blood. Unlucky.

She kept walking, the streets are being deadly quiet. Cause everyone knew, the street aren't safe at night.

Her baseball bat top tip was dragged down the cement. Many Graffiti covered most of the walls in town.

She takes a turn in a left corner, it was an alley. The alley was foggy and dark, the noises of the barking dogs was heard everywhere. And the clacking sound of metal in the abandon houses and buildings.

The towns environment is so bad, that the starve cats would hunt their own kind and eat them just to stay alive. Same thing happened to dogs. As well as humans.

Here in the town, was a slum. Everyone fight to survive her.

Diane was already used to this, because she lived in here for a long time to know the streets like the back of her hand.

As she was nearing another turn, a woman in a wavy blonde and black suit walk out of the other side and now she is facing her.

They locked eyes and that's when Diane felt it.

Ah.

My soulmate.

She smirked at the other girl already feeling the andrenaline, the girl must've felt it too as she saw her hands trembled.

This is going to be fun.

Diane, crushed the cigarette in her mouth and throws it.

"Finally stopped hiding huh?" She shout so the other girl could hear her.

"Let's just introduce ourselves! " the other girl shouted back.

Diane's smirk widen at the other girl.

"Names Diane. You? " she called.

"Rosora." Then she took two twin sword out and moved into a fighting Stan.

Pretty name. It's too bad i'd had to kill her before she kills me first.

Hah, I wonder if in another world it wouldn't end like this.

Well, no time for nonsense.

Diane also move into her fighting Stan and raising her baseball bat.

"Ready or not, let's begin. " She smirked as rosora moved first.

She's really pretty.