O1|| Different Lifestyles

◇ CHAPTER ONE OF CL ◇

𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 - The season of renewal, growth, and rejuvenation. The time when everything in nature becomes alive.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑠

His one smile was enough to make a sad person smile again. His beauty is enough for everyone to lose control. His sweet voice is enough to calm down an angry person and to stop someone crying.

Yeah, that's how he was, but behind those charms, there were a lot of lies hidden that the boy himself didn't, but

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 , 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ?

He was going to know everything one day or should I say soon?

Okay, enough of the description of our sweet baby. Let's start the story

( Let's get it * in Kookie's voice )

☆____________________☆

It was a normal sunny day for Yoongi until Jungkook barged in the room , startling everyone.

Yoongi, with a concerned expression, asked, " What happened, Kook? Is there any problem? Do you need any help ? Tell me , Kookie. "

Jungkook  chuckled, seeing his brother worrying so much about him. " I'm Fine , Meow Hyungie. I just wanted permission to go out with Jiminie. "

Jungkook knew that he had thrown the stone at the right opportunity. He knew about his brother having a little crush on his short little stubborn pink haired best friend .

He swore he saw his brother blushing after hearing the name of the short boy .

Yoongi loudly coughed , trying to hide his red cheeks. " Yeah , yeah . You can go but come back early. "

Jungkook smiled. " Thank you , Hyungie.  Bye, " and he left the room

☆____________________☆

In the other part of Seoul , a man in his thirties , sitting on a chair looking at his 2 friends with disappointment as they failed in their most important mission

" Both of you knew it was important , didn't you ?" A deep voice echoed in the room , making his friends shiver in fear

His brother in law spoke , breaking the silence. " We couldn't, V . They recognised us quickly, "

The man clenched his jaw. " Why did they ? Couldn't you find a better disguise?" His voice was laced with frustration and impatience, his gaze piercing through his companions as if searching for any hint of deception or incompetence.

" You did . I told you not to -"

The man slammed his hand on the glass table. " Shut it , Namjoon. All excuses. Just because you're my brother's husband, I'm not doing anything to you. "

Namjoon winced at the sudden outburst, realizing he had struck a nerve. He lowered his gaze, feeling the weight of his brother-in-law's disappointment heavy upon him. "I'm sorry, Taehyung. We'll do better next time," he muttered, his voice barely above a whisper.

Taehyung gazed at him with his menacing eyes. " You better do or else -"

His sentence was cut off when the office door was opened by none other than his elder brother Seokjin  .

He glared at him. " Don't you threaten my husband, or else I will beat you with my slippers."

Taehyung sighed , pinching the bridge on his nose. " Okay , okay, I won't."

He turned his head to the other boy who was silent all the time. " Hoseok, come with me , We need to go pay some visit to Min Yoongi."

Hoseok nodded, letting out a breath in relief. " Sure , V "

Taehyung and Hoseok exited the room to give  a special visit to his favourite rival Min Yoongi not knowing that he was going to meet his future lover .

☆____________________☆

Hope you liked it . I wrote in rush and one question?

Are my writing skills good?

And

Is my story worth of reading?

Bie , Euphorias.  Good night 💋.