Demon Blood Pack

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The whole surrounding was resonated with many voices, celebrations like these being the rarest in the Demon Blood Pack, but today seemed to be special one.

The pack grounds were decorated for every batch of wolves, unmated wolves dancing and goofing around while the mated ones sitting around the tables and having a decent conversations and enjoying the lively atmosphere around while kissing and hugging, whereas the old couples were given the most warmest corner with everything at their disposal. The cubs were left to run around and play so that they don't disturb the others. The pack indeed looked like having the best time of their lives.

A little away from all the celebrations sat the Head family and friends. People of the pack loved how the head family has always been invested and attended, they leave no chance to make their people feel welcomed and appreciated. The Head Alpha has always been the most generous and caring one in the history of the Demon Blood Pack!

"Man, this shit is so noisy." The alpha in his middle 20s said while he looked at all the kids running and the people talking like they had their vocals amplified to the finest level.

"It's called living a life, Yoongi!" The you g Bets beside him replied. Particularly to this whole setting, Yoongi will he the only one who doesn't like such atmosphere. "What about you big guy?"

"This big guy is going to break your skull, Jimin. Stop provoking him!" Another alpha sitting beside Yoongi smacked the Beta's—Jimin's— head.

"Jungkook got no balls for that, Joon, relax." Jimin sassily said and fell back to the sofa as in he was half lying on that damn thing.

"Ahuh? You seem to be enjoying the party a little too much. Don't you?" The true blood Alpha finally spoke up. His eyes uninterested to the setting around him, one hand wrapped around the drink in his hand and the other resting loosely on his thick thighs.

Jungkook's the only son of the Head family, the sole heir of the throne, next in line to royalty. But he got no royalty in him, he's more common than any common man of this pack. He made three friends who are with him since he was a child, all 4 of them have grown up together their whole lives. They know each other's good and bad like the back of their hands. They are the 4 incredibles of this pack. When Jungkook's wolf— Shadow— was surfaced, it was clear that the next to throne was born ready. And when Jungkook presented himself as the true blood alpha, Jimin became his Beta.

Jimin's 5'6 with fair complexion, well tamed body and great fighting skills. Even though he was the only beta in the group, he never once felt his friends treating him low or letting him rest while they train. Jimin's as steal assed as all other three alpha's of the group. He has a goofy personality, he likes to joke almost all the time. He rarely gets serious and when he do he's scary. He is a total fluff ball when not angry or in a fight and he's the life of the party.

Yoongi is Jungkook's right hand Alpha, he's equal in size to Jimin and double in power to him. He stays silent, likes the peace. He has dark raven hair and a fair complexion with sharp eyes. His strength lies in his mind, Yoongi got the best strategies and he is the mastermind of the group.

Namjoon is the 3rd in command, he's the commander, he's 6,2 with a light tan. Namjoom is more popular opposite to Yoongi, he also is more of the serious side but he has a bog heart and he likes to give second chances unlike Yoongi. He's protecter, he like his people and more importantly Jungkook. And Jungkook feels like he's nothing without his these 3 people, he might even admit that to these two but he never ever do that to Jimin, Jimin's too hyperactive even without it!

"This party would've been a bit more enjoyable if you had few more females here. Why didn't you? Did you not know i was coming?" Jimin said with a raised eyebrow, looking like he was actually offended by this.