8

(Toby's pov)

It's 9am and my mind is filled with Maria, I've just come back home  to the slender mansion from killing some old men but god I needed to check up on her, I bathed and chnaged into a new set of clothes and sprayed some colongne, after some hesitation  I went inside and checked in on Maria to see how she was doing after she just threw up last night. I saw her on the couch with a glass in her hand, not again.. "hey, how are you" I asked while sitting down next to her, she looks at me with sad somber eyes, "i'm good" she quietly replied, she took a sip from her wine glass and set it down to watch TV it wasn't on high volume in fact it was kind of soft, I couldn't hear what was the show about.

"you know you can talk to me right?" I whispered to her, ofcourse she won't tell me I just met her! she stayed silent for abit before turning to me, her eyes filled with tears as she sobbed "my dad just called, my aunt she got into a really nasty accident, my mum was in it too" she told me as tears roll down her rosy cheeks, "my mum is okay though she survived but my aunt she-she-" she didnt get to finish her sentence and she broke down, her face in her hands, I brought her closer to me and she cried into my chest, after a few minutes she composed herself, she sniffled and pulled away from me, she stood up and walked to the kitchen to wash her face before bringing out a glass, assumingly for me, she gave it to me and poured a good amount for me. "Thanks for listening i guesse" she said as she place down the wine bottle onto the table, I shrugged "no problem" we sat in comfortable silence until she broke it, "wanna play truth or drink? i'll bring out some whiskey"  she suggested as she stares at me with her brown doe eyes, god she's killing me. "sure why not?" i replied, her eyes gleamed with mischief as she smiled up at me I missed that, I missed that cheeky smile a lot.

"NO WAY" maria shouted as I drank a sip of whiskey as she stared at me with her mouth hanged open "you've never had sex in your life?!" I shrugged "I never found it interesting, in high school all the girls boasted about getting deflowered by our local jock" I explained as I set the glass down and took the bottle of whiskey and poured some in, Maria looked at me "do you ever want to get deflowerd?"  She asked whilst playing with her fingers I stayed silent not knowing how to answer "with the right person maybe" I said while staring at her, I felt the adrenaline rush when I stared at her, I didn't think twice before I went in and kissed her she froze, I realised what I did and pulled away "shit I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable!" I rambled on but I was cut off by Maria pulling my collar and kissing me,I kissed back immediately and she crawled onto my lap while I snake my hand around her waist.

She started grinding on me making my cock rise and go hard, she smiled into the kiss when she felt me poking her, she pulled away and looked at me, my face was a bright pink and I was looking at her with lust and desire, alcohol really messed me up "wanna take this to my room?" She asked as she plays with my locks of brown hair, I mumbled a 'yeah' before she helped me up and we went up to her room after stumbling on the stairs together...

A/n: good morning everyone ☺️ I updated !! rmbr to stay safe and drink lots and lots of water !!