Chapter 26: Little Obsession

[Just cooked up a little smth because I'm feeling a bit lazy to do the entire angelic meeting thing all over again. Enjoy :)]

———————

Vox was left there, middle of the street, right in front of the overlord meeting building. Everyone from around was just watching him, staring at him as if he was crazy, I mean, he is, but he's in denial. In fact, all he did after Alastor and Lucifer disappeared was just stare blankly at the space they disappeared into, throwing his bouquet to the side and clenching his fists.

———————
Vox's pov:

"Damnit! How long is it going to take for him to reciprocate my feelings? And why is that stupid Lucifer covering for him?" I ask myself, looking lost in the middle of the street, up until a fancy looking lambo pulled up, the same one I came in. Velvette perked out from the driver's seat, looking fed up. "Get in problem child. Your disgraceful slut is wreckin my office again." she tells him, gesturing for me to get in the car. I roll my eyes, "Fine." I reply as I open the car door before slamming it. "Just like how I'll slam that Lucifer Morningstar's face into the ground-" "Why the fuck did'ya start a fight with the fuckin King o' Hell? Ya do realize people were filmin ya?!" Velvette scolded me. I pout as I crossed my arms. "Well it's not fair! I mean- they don't even have a connection! Why does Alastor have to spend time with him, when he could be with me?!" I retorted. "Pro'lly cause he's not as dramatic as you!" she shouts at me. I remained silent, not really knowing what to tell her back. Only then did I notice that we were going way faster than we were supposed to be. I roll my eyes and sigh as we encountered our fifth bump. "Jeez Velv, how many sinners have you ran over?", "Only a few." she replies vaguely. I stare at her, "You don't even know how to drive! Come on! Let me take the wheel!" I tell her as I move to the front, trying to take the wheel from her hands. "What?! Vox! You're gonna make us fuckin crash!", "Just gimme the wheel!", "Lemme drive, swear no more runovers!", "Final answer, no Velvette, if we want to get back to the tower, let me take the wheel. You don't even know where you're going don't you?" I ask her. Velvette sighs, finally moving to the passenger seat as I step in and take the wheel. "Thank you. Now time to get back to that whiny moth." I tell her as I speed along the opposite direction and towards our tower.

A few minutes later, we were at the tower. Velvette was checking her phone, a worried expression on her face. "What's wrong Velv? By now you would've told me: 'Take care of the piss baby.'" I ask her, trying to peek at what she was doing on her phone. "Ya useless idiot. I'm deletin all the posts of ya lookin stupid in the middle of the street. My reputation's goin down if demons saw ya like this!" she scolds me, again. I roll my eyes, "Come on! They can't be that bad." I tell her. She sighs and shows me a picture, "Uhuh, like your side-profile does you any justice." she tells me before going back to her phone. "What the fuck?! WHO CAPTURED THAT?!" I shout at her, leaning over to look at the user. Velvette pulls her phone away, "Ugh, never mind. Just go and make that bald-ass stop killin my fuckin models." she tells me, pointing towards her studio room where a few crashes were heard every now and then. I walk towards the room, already aware of who it was. Valentino pauses on seeing me, throwing another model towards the wall before rushing at me. "Voxxy~! I knew you'd be back for me!" he tells me, hugging me. "Now you're here, I can release all my stress~!" he tells me flirtily, one of his four hands pulling out fluffy handcuffs from his coat. "No Val. I'm busy right now. I need sleep." I tell him, pushing him away. "No fair! You promised! You promised!" he yells at me angrily. I sigh, pulling his face closer by his coat. My screen glowed brighter as I used my hypnosis on him. "VAL! Go do your job before anymore of your whores rebel like Angel!" I shout at him. He hurriedly nods before going outside. I sigh, feeling exhausted from the days' events. I teleport back to my room with a zap. I lie on my bed, looking up at all the Alastor posters I hanged on the wall while hugging my totally normal Alastor body pillow. "Why must you hate me, yet be so hot? I don't get it, I'm popular, handsome, amazing, powerful.. Don't tell me that he's into that short king! Ugh! I'm gonna make him mine soon enough. Just you see you stupid Lucifer!" I thought to myself angrily as I hugged the pillow closer to me.

Just when I managed to close my eyes, I heard a whooshing sound. I got up instantly and was shocked at seeing it was Alastor, in the middle of my room. "A-Alastor?! What are you doing here?" I ask him, hiding the body pillow behind me. "Oh Vox~ I know we've had our past mistakes.. what can I do to fix that?~" he asks me, his tone slightly flirty as he steps towards the bed. I blush a bit nervously as I see him getting closer. "I- um, what are you doing?" I ask him, feeling flustered as he crawls onto the bed. "I'm just compensating for all the lost time~" he replies in a seductive undertone, now right in front of my face as he pins me on my own bed. I felt my screen overheating but couldn't help but let it happen. "W-what about Lucifer?" I ask him, my internals going completely haywire. "I don't even care about him. All I care about.." he puts his hand to the side of my screen, "Is you~" he finishes, smirking lustfully. My pupils became heart-shaped as he leans closer, kissing me passionately right on the lips. I smirk, pulling him onto the bed as I get on top of him. "You asked for it~" I tell him as I unbuckle my belt.

———————
Valentino's pov:

I came into Vox's room, seeing that his screen is on. I smirk as I grabbed my popcorn, hurrying to see another one of his wet dreams. "Oops! It's already started, hope I'm not too late." I thought to myself as I sat down on a couch beside Vox's bed. Velvette suddenly comes rushing in, calling my name. "Val! Your stupid whores can't even model properly-" I cut her off by shushing her. "Shhh! You're gonna wake him! It's the best part now!" I whisper loudly as I gesture for her to come seat beside me. Velvette sighs before walking over, taking one look at Vox's screen before covering her eyes. "Ew, what the fuck? Is this why he always sleeps? To have wet dreams about the Radio Demon?" she asks me, still covering her eyes. I didn't respond immediately, just watching and hearing Alastor and Vox's moans come from his speaker while I munch on the popcorn. "Val!" she scolds me slightly, grabbing my shoulders to make me face her. "You're not even jealous of this or somethin?" she asks me. I shrug, "I'd never say no to free porn, besides, the Radio Demon is kinda cute~" I reply with a smirk. Velvette facepalms, her eyes wandering around the room. "The fuck is this? Did he always have posters of Alastor all around his room? Not to mention, he has a fuckin BODY PILLOW." she points out. "Yep I know, you should see my bedroom too it's full of Angel~" I tell her. She just sighs, "I don't need to hear about your number one slut, I'm gettin outta here." she tells me, walking off towards the exit. I pout a bit as I tore my eyes off the screen for a split second, "Cmon Vel! It's the best part! They're nutting-", "OH MY FUCKING GOSH SHUT UP VAL! You're so gross!" she shouts at me before stomping out. "I shrug as I turn back to watching them. "Hmm, speaking of which.. I should try these with Angel next time that slut's back." I thought to myself as I grin evilly. "Nevermind that, oh wow~ Now that I think about it.. the Radio Demon's kind of hot isn't he~ Might send out a recruit soon~."

——————

[Aha, guess who my favorite V is? lmao it's so obvi ;) Also I swear to Jesus freaking Christ if anyone of you say 'Valastor' I'm gonna snap. :)]