Chapter 25- ARIELLA

Why are things going this way? I swear it was better when he never gave me his attention, I craved for it but I never asked for it. Why does he want to know something about me that I have kept in for so long. I saw Glyn seeing Bailey falling off the cliff, in water, she is a great swimmer so she did it, Glyn acted as if I did nothing and she said she just came there, I didn't knew it was their spot. I didn't explain further, she ran in her own way.

I see the video again and again, only I know how much I wanted it to be fake, edited.
The way my hands quivered and I trembled after I heard the conversion, watched their expressions, my heart just dropped that day, yet, yet I needed to be calm, I already knew it was going to be like this, they just proved me right, thats it. Why did I even crave for seeing them after that time. Why? I open my two hundred ways to kill yourself book and write a way.

Close the car, take some pills if you don't want it to be painful, if you want it to be painful then get inside the car, close it completely, drive off the place and throw yourself by being inside thar car in water and don't try to get out.

I didn't try it with car but I tied my face with cover and yet I survived, I am playing with death and death is playing with me.

"Yes Grandma"
I lift the call and answered

"Where is Ava? she hasn't answered the call until now"
"Until now?"
"Yeah, I called her yesterday yet she hasn't replied till now"
I sigh as my grandma didn't even mention calling me, oldman does though, he calls me every now and then, he keeps check on me, from Annie, I didn't say anything and let her tell him whatever he asks.

"Ariella"
Her voice came sharp with full of worry, I am sure she hasn't even eaten anything by now then

"Eat something first grandma, I will ask her to call you"
"I will dea-"
"Okay then"
I said hanging up, I don't want those fake concerns, I don't want them nor am I interested in them.

I call Ava but her phone is unreachable, I hope she is okay, and just drunk thats it.

"Remi"
He came in with a smile, I am really mad at him, very much, but I need to be calm, you aren't a kind of girl who lets something control you, not him, not anyone Ariella, stop being a drag and pull yourself together.

"Breakfast"
He said placing the box leaving, oh did I say I am still with Annie? She is sleeping on the bed and I am sitting on her study table, we have two more exams, after giving my exam worst way possible I can't say if I will score good or not. The rumors are one hell of a pain too.

"Come with me"
He said going out and I didn't go with him, I am Ariella Nash, I won't take orders from my dad and he thinks I will take it from him, my dad has raised me to fight for the way not to listen to orders.

"I said you to come with me"
"And what makes you think I will agree?"
I questioned digging in the box, he makes good food by the way, I used to cook for him sometimes, I don't even know if he liked it. I look up to see him still standing leaning to the door, ankles crossed on one another, I stare at his brown orbs which are shining due to the sunlight.

"Bitch go fight outside"
I recieved a pillow on head and chocked on my food. He rushed coming in but I stopped him showing my palm, which didn't stop him by the way. Once I drank water he pulled me up forcefully and I try to get my grip out of his hand but he only tightened it.

"I have cut it there, if you don't remember"
He widened his eyes for a minute and stopped pulling me and lifted me up as expected, I wiggled but his grip only tightened.

"Ariella stop struggling"
"Put me down else I will-"
He ignored me getting down and I glare at him, he ignored all of the gaurds who are here and others too, I feel like killing someone right now.