Declaration

~chapter 7~

"Give me one chance,"

Jeongin declared deeply indulging in his emotions. While Felix was in the State of delimma. He wasn't sure which will be the good response for it, rejection? In Jeongin's case he doesn't think it'll work. He just wanted to end it here. Not knowing why he is hesitating to accept or reject it.

Amidst his inner turmoil Felix finds his answer, lying.

"I'm engaged,"

"What?"

Felix felt like digging a hole and hiding in it for ever what a stupid lie ever but it's already spoken so he has to keep it up.

"Yeah I'm engaged and will be getting married soon," Jeongin stared at him startled yet disbelief. From where suddenly this marriage thingy came from. Felix is probably lying yes.

"I know you are lying,"

"I'm not Jeongin, why don't you just get tired of me. Now, it's all useless," Felix spoke with his compuser trying to make Jeongin believe in his sentence.

"Where is your ring?,"

"What?,"

"Your engagement ring,"

As Jeongin points out Felix felt his nerves wrecking up with a panic. Mind processing for a comeback. As he opened his mouth just to stutter his phone began to ring.

He gave Jeongin a cheeky smile even though the phone isn't important for him he went to look for it. It was an unknown number, Felix has no mind to think any further so he just picked up the phone.

"Hello,"

He spoke glancing over Jeongin who was blankly looking at him. Giving him his smile Felix acted turning his attention to the call.

"Is this number of the same kiddo from yesterday, mhm what's his name yeah Felix, is it Felix?," a familiar voice rang through the call making Felix to get a little suspicious, he kept his emotions unclear.

"Ah yeah," probably he wants to give a solid comeback for the kiddo but for the sake of his lie he has to lie. (Welp)

"Yeah, I got it,"

Felix saw Jeongin looking at him. And then he started to talk without thinking about the future incidents.

"Oh yeah baby,"

"Baby?," the man in line asked confused.

"So baby have you eaten your breakfast, you know I miss you so much," Felix changed his glance.

"What happened to you, kiddo are you all right, sorry if you misunderstood but I'm Hwang Hyunjin the same moron I mean man as yesterday,"

"Don't have to be sorry baby, I don't mind if you misunderstood," Felix's reply making Hyunjin to wide eyes in shock what happened to this boy?

"Are you alright, I mean,"

"Awww how sweet of you, you are so caring my baby, but right now I'm at school talk you later bye see yaa love you miss you kiss you ba-bye"

"Hello hello," ...... "What was that? Was he the same person? Btw I called him to say that he left the empty can of drink in my car.... Thank God Minho has his number, but wait I didn't get to say that" as Hyunjin was about to call again he got called by his assistant.

"So see, my fiance is so possessive, I don't want him to get mad so please find a good partner for you good luck yaa," Felix patted on Jeongin's shoulder and left the class.

While Jeongin was still in disbelief. "No he is probably lying, I don't care if he is engaged, I won't let you go lee Felix," Jeongin gritted his teeth slightly feeling the anger to the person who ever in the call.

But what now, it's get hyper. One lie two lie and then the life will be lie. Felix was urging to slap himself. Frustratedly face palming himself. "Why that moron, wait how did he get my number and why did he call me? Wait wait wait is he stalking me?"

Felix got in his defence mode making a fist he looked around. To attack the stalker.

"Mr. Lee, what are you doing here,"

"Hail, oh sorry," it was vice principal. Felix felt flustered, he apologized nodding. Left from there as fast as he can. The worst day ever. While the vice principal was in bewildered what was that.

It was almost midnight while Hyunjin peeking through his door. Today his knuckles were heavily bruised as the match was intense today. But he did have so much fun eventually winning the match.

His sixth sense indicating no one is there he sighed heavily while holding his chest.

As he was about to inhale the breath of relaxation the all lights of hall turned on and another second someone forcely twisted his ear.

"Eomma owwe it is hurting ouch ouch,"

"Where were you little punk,"

"I'm with, I'm at work,"

"Do you have any omega?,"

"No no no......" Hyunjin tried to convince his mother while also struggling to get out of the mom's grip. Mom laughed.

"You're grown now I don't have any restriction to you," she hysterically laughed letting go off his ear.

"It was painful," Hyunjin pouted rubbing his ear.

"Oh dramatical llama, stop I didn't pinch you that hard," his mom rolled her eyes.

"You don't know mom you have power in your hands probably you can win over boxer," Hyunjin chuckled.

"Okay okay, stop now let's have dinner,"

"Okay, wait you still haven't eaten your dinner yet?," Hyunjin asked concerned.

"Your dad said he doesn't have appetite and I didn't want to eat alone so I waited for you and also I have something to talk about with you," Mrs. Hwang's expression changed to serious. Hyunjin nodded following his mom to dinner room.

Mrs. Hwang served dinner for her son and for her. They sat and started to dig in .

"Hyunjin,"

"Yes, mother?" Hyunjin looked at his mom while digging upon his food.

"I have something to tell you, I hope you won't say no," she said with a degrade expression.

"Come on mom have I ever said no to you,"

"I know son but it's a little different from other demands and I'm afraid you won't be ready," she sounded in monotone making Hyunjin to worry for her.

"Mother, whatever you want all you want for my will, I have never said no to you and will never, I promise,"

"Do you really?,"

"Mhm,"

"Then, it's about your marriage, I have found a suitable omega for you," Mrs. Hwang declared.

Hyunjin went in a shock. His body stopped motioning while the demand started to ringing on his ear. Did he hear correct? What?