The Interview

🎥

Director: In the count of three, One, two, three, rolling.

One time, while we're sitting outside our house, to get enough vitamin D. The Queen suddenly talks about a girl named, let's just name her Amaranthine. I have no idea who she was, but I see how the Queen's eyes sparkled, how she smiled, and how she blushed every time she talks about her, so I guess she's something special. 

Director: What about you?

Me? I just do some paw cleaning.

Director: Are you paying attention?

I really did try to pay her attention, but sometimes it's kind of boring to listen to it for the tenth time when all the things that just happened were her having five seconds longer eye contact with her. Tell me, what's exciting about that part? She asked me how she even fell in love with that girl. I just shrugged, 'cause I don't know either. She even blamed her friend for making her read GL; she said she was just influenced, but for me, it's more than that. 

Director: How did you say so?

I knew her a lot; we've been together for 3 months. I can tell whether she's in love or not when she's starting to write poems again or even listening to love songs. I knew her; she only listens for what will make her energetic, like sometimes she plays Bread to make her calm and Mozart when she tries a new dress. For some reason, her music suddenly changed to love songs. It's kind of irritating, no lies.

Director: What did you do about it.

I just let her talk about it, because she said I'm the only one she trusted the most. I really felt special. Not until I heard her sister talk about the name of that girl did I think I'm the only one who knows about it. I feel betrayed. To be added to my anger. I just suddenly found out that her best friend knows about it too. Damn!

Director: What's more?

She also chose the right song to put in her account. I always hear the same song on repeat twenty times: "She looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl I've ever seen." Sorry about that, I just memorized the lyrics. She keeps on playing that.

Director: It's fine, proceed.

"This song will be my way for her to know what I really feel about her," Psh Lame. She said that if the girl sees the song in her account, she will listen to it, and she will find her true feeling just by listening to the song. I don't want to tell her the truth: "Dude, the girl doesn't even know that your account exists; get a life!" She'll get hurt, and I don't want to comfort her. 

Director: Yeah, that will really hurt bad.

I also see her practicing singing, because she said that when she had the right time, she would sing for her. She also plans to buy her a flower on Valentine's Day, but sadly, the girl went home early. Tell me if it's just admiration. She keeps on saying, "No, I just admire her; that's it." Admiring a person is different from making dumb things only for her. 

Director: Yeah, exactly.

What's even more annoying is when I see her complain about her class schedule. "Two days of face-to-face classes are not enough to see her," she said. Every time she gets home, she always says how much she really misses her and how many more days she will wait until she sees her again. 

Director: Okay, I think that's enough.

Wait, I figured it out now.

Director: Go!

I think the Queen doesn't have a crush on her. Not anymore; I think it's already love. She waited not because she needed to be patient, but because she truly cared for the girl. The Queen doesn't want to distract her with her studies, because she probably has other responsibilities to put first aside from love. What do you think?

Director: Well, for me, it was when I first met my wife. I don't feel any rush; I just let things flow in the present. I always cherish the moments with her. When it comes to love, nothing seems to matter; she's the only one I saw with my eyes when she asked me if my eyes were taken away from me, like I just donated them to someone. Would I still be glad? When you love someone, you become a better person, so I said yes. I would still be glad that's not my memory that has been gone; I will remember her face, even if it's only for a matter of time. I'm also glad that it's not her being taken away from me.

Yeah, cherishing the moments with your loved ones is enough. When you love someone, you feel contentment. Maybe that's why the Queen always says, "It's enough for me to see her doing the things that make her happy. Admiring her from afar is enough to make my heart flutter."

*/cut...