𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

After waiting for the comments I just wanted to say that Nika Mühl story got the most votes and will be the book to be mainly focused on as of now

The Kate Martin book will take longer sorry y'all but I promise when it comes out it will be good

Here's bit of a background on the Nika Mühl story

When Julie Romano, the shooting star of college women's basketball, takes a nosedive with an injury that could bench her dreams at just the start of the season, she finds herself dribbling into uncharted territory. The court was her world, but now her sneakers are gathering dust, and the echo of bouncing balls is replaced by the heavy silence of isolation. As her future hangs on the rim, Julie starts playing a dangerous game with unhealthy habits, keeping her struggles hidden from the scoreboard of public opinion.

Then there was Nika, the girl who's always been on the opposing team, both on the court and in the game of life. Julie's never had anything with Nika, but Nika's been throwing shade since the first whistle so Julie never bothered trying to talk to her. Now, through a twist of fate, and a coach who's now playing life coach, Julie was forced to move in with Nika.

Maybe this was the world's way of forcing two stubborn people together.  One helping the other in more ways than one...

Author speaks:

Gimme time yalll😼