Rohit imitated Anokhi

Friends, my novel has received more than 700k reads and very soon it will reach 1M 🤯. Thank you so much everyone for your love and support.🥰😘

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

“ Cupcake what are you doing? Be quite and stop.”, Rishabh said while pacifying Anokhi, then Anokhi said, “I am not having fun, but you are being stubborn.”

“Tell me, you are being stubborn yourself and taking my name.”, Rishabh said while muttering and then said to Anokhi, “I am not being stubborn. I am asking for a simple thing. Give me a small kiss and then let’s go.”

“But I don’t want to.”, Anokhi said while being stubborn again, then Rishabh said, “Okay then we will stay like this the whole night.”

Anokhhi started looking at him with a sad face. Rishabh turned his eyes and said, “Don’t look at me with this innocent face. It is not going to be of any use.”

Finally Anokhi gave up and said, “Okay, I agree with you. Lower your face a little.  ”

Rishabh brought his face closer to hers with a smile. Anokhi was slowly moving towards his cheek and Rishabh was looking at her with his deep eyes.

Anokhi was feeling uneasy with the heat of his eyes, so she placed one of her palms on his eyes which brought a smile on Rishabh's lips.

Then Anokhi gently touched his cheek with her lips. As soon as he felt the touch of her lips, a sense of peace descended inside Rishabh.

Anokhi removed her lips from his cheek and also removed her hand from his eyes. Rishabh was feeling the feeling that Anokhi had just given him with his eyes closed.

Anokhi was looking at him silently. Then she said softly, “Now that I have agreed to what you said, let's go now.”

Rishabh slowly opened his eyes and looked at Anokhi.  At this time, feelings for Anokhi were clearly visible in Rishabh's eyes, which Anokhi could also see, but it was difficult for Anokhi to understand them, so she lowered her eyes.

Rishabh came near her ears and whispered, " Do you know why I asked you to do this? "

In response, Anokhi shook her head in no, then Rishabh said further, “Because this is your first gift to me which I am going to keep inside me for the rest of my life.”

Hearing Rishabh's words, Anokhi started looking into his eyes. Rishabh said, “Let's go”, then Anokhi hid her face in his neck and said softly, “Hmmm”

But Rishabh had no idea that four cartoons of his house were secretly watching them from above. Riya opened her eyes wide and said with surprise, “OMG brother, I had never even dreamt that he is so romantic.”

“Yes yaar, bhai really turned out to be a boss. I mean even I could never have imagined that Shahrukh Khan would also be hidden inside this devil.”, Rohit also said in surprise.

“But I am not so surprised. I had seen the trailer earlier.  “,  Shivika said and Shivaay, Rohit and Riya started staring at her.

Riya put her hand on her waist and asked him, “What do you mean? When did you see your bhai and Bhabhi like this?”