Chapter 22: Absolute Carnage!!!

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

When (Y/N) was with Max, Ben, Frightwig, Freya and Gwen are moving out to somewhere else in this world by themselves and they both just chilling little bit and naturally (Y/N) with the girls are in the new shop for themselves and (Y/N) was tries to wear his new clothes to dressing on by himself. Then (Y/N) is stepped out of the dress room by himself and make him was dressing this badass outfit by himself and he looks like badass as well when he was dressing up like bad motherfucker.

(Y/N): "This is perfect...I don't like being cold out there." He said to himself.

" He said to himself

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

Freya: "How are you look like that?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It was nice when I dressing up like this....Hmmm...so nice when I am dressing up.~" He said to himself and make him was stretching his arms and all everything around to him and make him was looking at the clothes again for what he dressing up and it is peaceful to (Y/N).

Hope: "So, what are you going to do right now?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think I'm going to dressing up with this clothes from now on and I think it is perfect fit with me for dressing up like this." He said to Hope and Freya that the two of them were take a picture with the cameras on their hands and they take the pictures of (Y/N) and it looks like badass for (Y/N) dressing up. When (Y/N) was with Freya and Hope were going back to the others right away by themselves and they both definitely going to meet up with the others by themselves.

When they both are meet up and they were going to take a walk by themselves and then (Y/N) with the others were experience at the museum around in this place was called...space, and also some other stuffs in here. Then (Y/N) was with the others walking around here by themselves but until out of nowhere something else is appeared here and make (Y/N) definitely sense it in here...and he definitely know it by himself.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He was turn his head to look over there and he notice there was something else is here and he can sense the appearance of these beasts are here...but (Y/N) know these motherfuckers are here by themselves. When (Y/N) was seen this and make him just slowly turn his head to look at the other way by himself and he senses there were three of them are here by themselves.

(Y/N): "Something else is here." He said to himself.

Hope: "(Y/N), you alright?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn around to look at Hope and she had her face confuse about what happened.

(Y/N): "There's no need to worrying about it...but I'll tell you when you two need to heard." He said to the two of them and he was put his hands on their shoulders by himself and then (Y/N) just told them to get in there quickly and he will them about he sense there was three presences are here. After he was told them and make them were taken surprises for what they heard (Y/N) said and then he told them that he is going to need a plan to take these three new alien creatures down by himself.