40 Desperate

Some prefer to tease blindfolded....heightening the other senses...I do use them from time to time....but I'd prefer you to watch.

Your arms... bound at the wrists....lay on your back....pillows under your head so you can watch....your clothes on the floor....stripped of everything but your collar....

We slow danced to the bed...layers of clothing falling... revealing the marks of the cane....they no longer hurt....but now paint a picture of our play....of your submission....deep purples splash your cheeks....ribbons of reds and edged in yellows....tonights play is different....softer....no tools of punishment lay in wait....no toys at all....just a length of soft black rope....we kneel facing each other naked on the bed....you go to touch me....to feel the hardness of me in your hand....only to have your wrists snatched.

The is tight....yet playful....

"Oh no my girl...."

Your hands held behind your back...you lean in to kiss me....only to feel me pull away...

"Now now kitten...not so fast"

You feeling like pushing....

'maybe this is the time to brat out?....but'

The room feels light....playful....more sensual....now is the time to be a good girl....

You feel me lean in....the touch of my lips on your cheek...

"That's it....be a good girl for me"

'fuck'

How did he know?

You feel the grip on your wrists slacken...

"Raise your hands kitten"

You say nothing and do as you're told....smiling into me, our gaze doesn't break as you see me smiling back....again I lean forward...bodies almost touching. You can feel the hardness of me....the head resting against your naval as I reach behind you a pick up the rope....I lean back as you lower your hands in-between us....you keep your wrists together and watch as I methodically wrap the rope around your wrists....the xmrope coiling around your wrist.....then the rope leads to the other....wrapping in neat coils. Before going back the other wrist....you smile as a pretty pattern forms....you love the patterns it leaves on your skin....it always takes hours to fade and you love looking down on them as we bathe after play.

With a tug the rope tightens....locking your hands together....your gaze goes past the rope and down at my body....your eyes look over my abs....and down to my cock....the hardness of my shaft....and the throbbing motion....

Your attention broken by my hand under your chin, raising your head....my thumb stroking your cheek....there's no sterness in my gaze.....just a warmth in my eyes.....as you feel my hands on your arms as your lowered back to lie down on the bed....

"I want you kitten....I want you"

You heart thunders as you lay down, raising your hands above your head....letting them rest against the rails of the bed board....

I lean over you....my naked body inches from yours....the shaft of my cock resting between your breasts you move your body side to side....trying to catch me in your cleavage....you can't help but let out a little giggle as you feel the warmth of me.....as the rope slips around the bars.....the sound of the braids of rope sliding against each other as the knot goes tight.

"There....I have you where I want you now....all mine to play with"

You close your thighs around my hips as I move back. That glint in your eye as you wriggle under my touch.....my hands moving down the tops of each of your thighs.....

UnleashedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara