Frustration

~chapter 8~

"Marriage?"

The only word ringing through his mind. The chopsticks on his hand fell, while he was processing what he just heard.

"Hyunjin"

"Mo-?mom,"

Mrs. Hwang rested her elbow on the table. Glaring at her son.

"We went for the marriage proposal, not only the omega but his family is also very good. Best match for you, my son. Just waiting for their reply," Jia exhorted further. While Hyunjin hears all the things without any emotions contained. He has nothing about it.

Just the only thing bothering Deception. What about Eun-chae, what about her feelings. What about his own self, his passion. He wasn't sure, if he was passionate about their relationship or not but he doesn't want Eun-chae to hurt to think of him as a betrayer.

"Hyunjin," Mrs. Hwang called her son who was zoning out.

"Ye-yes mom,"

"Do you have any complaints?" Jia asked, leaning on the chair.

Complaint? Does he have? What complaint? About his girlfriend or about his secret self. Jia again got his attention by clearing her throat.

"I don't have any complaints,"

Hyunjin's replied made his mom beam a bright smile. "I know you will get ready for it," she got up from her chair and walked towards her son.

Soothingly stroking on his hair, "How fast time flies, my son who was in my lap now getting married," Hyunjin heard his mom saying. A kind of sour feeling bothering him. His heart wasn't convinced at least not to break someone else's heart.

He felt his head collide with his mom's embrace, her warmth of her embrace made Hyunjin lose it. But it wasn't for her warmth but for the Tsundere going on his head.

"JJT what does it mean Hyunjin,"

It was just a boys thing. To pour his heart's inconveniences Hyunjin has invited his friends to take shots. Changbin asked to look at the bottle of alcohol.

Hyunjin chugged down the bitter alcohol burning his throat.

"J for Jia, J for Jackson and T for tiger," Hyunjin responded with his slurry voice. He was already tripping, feeling dazzy.

"Wait Jia is your mom's name, Jackson is your dad's name then who is tiger," Changbin again asked. He wasn't as drunk as Hyunjin.

"Tiger is me, I'm the tiger," it made all of them laugh hysterically making Hyunjin confused. He looked at his friends with eyes struggling to open.

"If it is the case your brand's name should be JJP Jia, Jackson & pabo," one of the men said who wasn't that close in the friends group but still came with Minho.

"Hey, who are you calling pabo," Hyunjin's drunken self got up in defence mode. Changbin and Chan grabbed him as he was about to throw the hands on man.

"Hey chill bro, I was just joking," the man stated slightly scared while Hyunjin was constantly telling Chan and Changbin to let go of him. A boxer's punch would be hard.

It was probably because he was drunk. It was concerning, even though he was the CEO of a whole ass alcohol manufacturer company he didn't drink that much. But what's the matter now.

"Hyunjin calm down, okay let's talk in peace tell what's happened," Chan said holding Hyunjin to by his shoulder making him sit again on the chair.

"Nothing," Hyunjin denied throwing his hand on air reaching for the other bottle.

"What do you mean by nothing? If you won't tell your friends then who would you tell it to," Chan said with his demanding manner concerned about him.

"What you'll be gonna change huh? Would you cancel the marriage," Hyunjin shouted finally giving his inner emotions up.

"Marriage?_ " his friends in harmony.

"You're getting married hyun?"

"Marriage?" Felix almost through the books he has on his lap when his parents announced.

His mom came near to him and sat next to him. She gently placed her hands on Felix's shoulder.

"Felix, my baby, the family is so good. We will never be able to find any suitable partner and family for you then them. Their son is handsome, rich, successful and young. And they also liked you so much," she said in a convincing tone.

Help, he predicted his own future.

"But it's too early mom, I haven't even graduated," Felix whined, lazily shrugging his shoulder.

"They said they have no problem with it, they even said they'll pay for your college and everything," his mom further exhorted. Felix thought for a while then stopped. Making his eyes slightly wide.

"Mom dad, tell me the truth does the money involved in it?"

"Of course not what are you even talking about. They liked your son and we also like them," this time Felix's dad spoke.

"What about me, I haven't seen their son,"

"No problem son, we'll invite them to meet you tomorrow along with their son," his mom ecstatic, said.

"But Felix you better think about our reputation, so no rejection,"

"What do you mean by no rejection, I can reject him if I don't like him," Felix argued.

"No you can't,"

"Your mom is correct, they are a high class family, for them respect and reputation come first, rejection to their son would be disrespectful to them," Mr. Hwang said.

"What about my feelings?" Felix was in disbelief does his parents really forcing him.

His mom delicately traced her fingers on his soft lock. "Sometimes we have to sacrifice our feelings for our future, for our family," she spoke.

Felix wasn't used to his parents this type of behaviour. He wasn't satisfied at all. "Are you sure money isn't involved in it,"

"There is no money involved in it how many times I have to say you Felix, you're getting too much," his father knitted his brows closing the newspaper he has been reading.

"Felix you didn't listen to anything we said. You only give ten percent of your work at home, why do you have to donate for the orphanage?,"

"Not  this again," Felix irritatedly blinked his eyes getting up from there. He had too much.

As he was going up for his room he could hear his mom yelling at the hall about how he wasted his money giving it to the orphan.

Felix directly went to Chearyeong's room.

"Noona,"

A/N:- not proofread. Suck chapter written by a stressed person. I don't mind if you point out the mistakes but be kind.