Plan

~chapter 9~

"Noona"

Felix burst into his sister's room all frustrated, his usually calm demeanor one of the agitated. The room was filled with a calming sweet smell of mango. Chearyeong sitting on her bed leg crossed hair tie on a messy bun. Loosing the grip on straw she averted her gauze to her brother in a concerned manner.

"What is this?," the frustrated voice rang throughout the room making Chearyeong to place her mango milkshake aside. She prepared space beside her where Felix sat.

"What's wrong?" She asked. Felix released a gasp placing his head on Chearyeong's shoulder.

"I just got home, and mom dad randomly started to talk about my marriage ? What's going on noona? I've never seen mom and dad like this?" He exhorted with l stressed manner.

"Awww my baby brother, it's funny getting married before me," Chearyeong pointed out making Felix to raise his head. "Noona what's this? " Chearyeong calmed her down realising Felix actually needed a calm environment and a good advice.

"Felix, my brother what's wrong with the marriage though?,"

"What's wrong? Seriously noona, All this and so suddenly, I'm not ready. Tell me noona how this happened?" Felix flusteredly exhorted. Taking the information stressfully.

"So everything happened when you were at school. Some people came in a car, a woman in her green saree and a man in black suit, two bulky bodyguards not gonna lie they were like richy rich. At first I was also angry that mom dad simply agreed with the marriage proposal but when I heard about their son I was fascinated. He is perfeection. I also saw his photo and oh my God he is goddamn handsome," Chearyeong exclaimed.

"Noona you also," Chearyeong explanation couldn't help but bother him more that marriage is one hundred percent fix.

"I can't help Felix, the man was just," Chearyeong shook her head, gasping.

"I don't want to get married this early and mom dad won't even let me reject please help me noona you are my only hope," Felix whined shaking her to confess her.

"Felix opportunities don't come again and again," Chearyeong tried to convince him.

Felix stared at her pleadingly. "I have so many dreams to fulfill, I wanted to be a  professor, I wanted to open my own orphanage and give shelter to thousands of lost soul, I wanted to make home for souls. But this simple proposal poured water on my dreams. It feels like I deceived myself, to my soul," Felix exhorted.

"Marriage is'nt stopping you, they're rich so you can ask your husband to do it," she simply adviced.

"No, I want to fulfill my dream by my own self," Felix exclaimed making Chearyeong gasp.

"Noona please help me give me some ideas to off this marriage without any family crisis," he pleaded. Chearyeong felt giving in. She felt bad seeing her brother in such a state.

"Please, I won't let anyone to know that you helped me please," he pleaded making Chearyeong to finally give in. Felix is hard to resist.

"Okay okay listen I have a solid idea," she exclaimed. Felix nodded attentively listening to her.

"What if you act abnormally in front of them, like a complete goofball so they will feel that you're not mature enough to get married?" She exclaimed.

Felix thought for a while, "it means what?" Making Chearyeong to rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Like act abnormal, mhm what about act strange like goof around, act childish so they think that you're immature.
They'll probably reject you for this and then marriage cancel," felix nodded and then he realised that it actually can work.

"Yeah I can give it a shot," Felix exclaimed. He was really hoping to make it work.

"Yeah, you can do it my brother just don't over do it," Chearyeong cheered him up. Felix giggled tightly hugging his sister. "Thank you so much noona,"

"Okay okay,"

Felix tightened his grip even more. For a while both brother and sister played along and planned how to make their plan successful.

___________________________________________

Under the Dimly lit pub Hyunjin circled his fingers around the edge of glass. The usual excitement around with his friends wasn't there.

"So your parents set up your marriage," Chan asked, Hyunjin nodded in response. Practically bagging for help.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" Changbin asked as he leaned on his seat, crossing his arms on his chest.

"That's the main reason I am afraid," Hyunjin replied. Anxious about all the situations he has been going through.

"Mhm... It's actually a serious case," Chan nodded.

"Chan hyung please give me some advice how to cancel the marriage, I don't wanna broke Eun-chae's heart," he pleaded.

"Have you seen your fiance," changbin blurted the question again.

"We aren't even engaged," Hyunjin replied but then responded a no.

"Have they seen you?" Changbin again asked.

"No, I'm supposed to visit their home tomorrow and I can't even reject cause it's my mom's choice and I don't want to hurt her feelings by rejecting her choice," Hyunjin pouted, putting the bottle of beer on table.

"You can't reject him but they can reject you," said Chan igniting a little hope in Hyunjin.

"Yeah that's correct," Hyunjin spoke with a bright expression seeing some hope.

"I've a solid Idea for it," the one who was shut at the whole time attracted the attention of friends to him. as Minho spoke everyone went silent and diverted their attention to him.

Minho strated to explain his idea, "what if you act emo in front of them and they reject you?"

"Wait, that's actually noice," Chan responded while Hyunjin blinked his eyes in confusion.

"Act emo?"

"So basically you have to act like you're a bad boy emo, spoiled brat," Minho explained.

"How can I be a bad boy?"

"Come on my man, take your Alpha out and show how emo you're," changbin patted Hyunjin on his back.

Hyunjin nodded his head while bitting his lower lips.

"yes, act emo."

"Yeah you can do it, wear all black act suspicious, being rough to them so they think you are too mature to get married which will make them reject you," Minho explained. All of friends liked the idea. Hyunjin nodded.

"Thank you so much my friend, I'll give it a shot. They will surely Gonna reject me after this. No Omega wants their husband to be emo," Hyunjin enthausitaclly exclaimed.

They enjoyed the moment little more...

_______

A/N :- finally I'm free. BTW guys would you like to join 'Hyontee's readers guild ' GC on Instagram. If you then follow me on Instagram 'Home_for_soul' and dm me.

Btw how was this chapter. Imma rate it 3 out of ten.