part-72(🥵🥵)

Kk took her inside n it was all dark..

Teju:  sunnyy yyy it is so dark I m getting scared... ahh sunny where r u ..

Kk who was standing back of her was not there n teju got more scared..

Teju:  sunnyyy...sunnyyy where are uuu...

Kk from a corner:  shh jaan I m here only relax just one sec...

Soon the lights gets on ... n teju was surprised shocked what not to see the decorations it was very beautifully decorated n written congratulations n I m proud of u..

Kk who came from behind n hugged her..

Teju who was lost in decorations came back to the world when kk hugged her..

Teju:  sunnyy...

Kk: shh ...

Kk came front n hold her hand n took her near decorations..

Kk: baccha I m sooooo proud of u ... I m soo happyyy congratulations my jaan  .....

Teju who got emotional n hugged kk...

Teju: sunny u r spoiling me too much ... n its just a small award but u made it very very very big ... thank u soo much sunny..

Kk: it's not a small award jaan it's ur hard work which u did non stop n its not spoiling u its my pamper for u n I want to pamper u all my life so get habituated with it ... now come cut the cake...

Kk made her stand in front of table n back it was all decorations.

Kk moved back n Removed his mobile from his pocket n opened his camera...

Teju: sunnyyyy come here na y did u go there...

Kk: it's ur achievement n I want to record it ... cut the cake..

Teju then cut the cake n went towards him n made him eat the cake...

Then kk off the recording n kept him mobile at side n then took some cake in his hand

Kk : babyyy...

Teju: hm..

Kk was walking towards her n she was blushing because his eyes were all Over her

Kk went towards her..

Kk: baby I m hungry for cake but this cake is not that nice please make it nice na..

Teju:  me how... let's order new one na...

Kk: nope... u can make it best...

Teju: how..

Kk: I will show u Babu..

Kk kept the cake in her mouth n then attached his lips with her...

Teju was shocked at what kk did ...n kk started eating her n cake as well... n soon she too started responding...

It was very tempting n hot kiss....

Soon as both lost breathe break the kiss...

Teju:  hm ahh
.

Kk: I loved the cake n the sweet flavor of my wife...

Teju got red on this n soon he picked her in his arms n took her towards there room...

Kk made her sit on his lap n he sat on bed..

Teju who was losing control...started kissing kk's forehead n then she moved towards his eyes then nose then cheeks then towards his lips ...kk was seeing teju with surprised eyes because this is for the first time teju was taking lead ...

Kk started moving his hand on her back n that made her loss more control...

Then teju started removing his shirt buttons...n then she started kissing his neck n she gave a bite on her neck..

Kk: ahhh babyyy...ahh..

Kk was losing his more n more control..
Teju Removed his shirt ...
He was about to turn her... but teju got up from his lap

Kk: tejuuu...

Teju: shh baby ... just give me ur handkerchief..

Kk: but..

Teju: shh don't talk too much babyyy...

Kk gave her handkerchief n teju then tie kk's hand with that n pushed him on bed ..

Kk who was liking tejus boldness but he wanted to touch her...

Kk: baby please open my hands please..

Teju: shh... just enjoyyy shh...

Teju then went towards his chest n started kissing her....

Kk: ahhh ohh ahh..

Teju was giving him marks n kk was loving it but it was getting difficult for him..

Then teju moved down n started touching her hand on his clothed length..

Kk: ahh please baby... ahh..

Teju: sunny .... shh..

Teju then Removed his pants n shorts..

Teju was shocked to see because it was very hard n long then last time..

Teju: Karannnn it's growing move n more then last time..

Kk : please touch it ... ahh babyyy please.

Teju took his length in her hand n started moving up n down..

Kk: ufff ahh...

Teju then bend down n started kissing it n soon started moving up n down...

Kk: ahh jaaaaannnn...ahh...

Teju did it for sometime n soon he released in her  mouth...

Kk: ahh..wow it was best...ahh..

Teju got up n moved towards him ...n kissed his lips..

Kk : baby please now open my hands..

Teju then Removed his hands n kk without waiting turned her down n cane upon her..

Kk: baby I loved the new side of urs ... I would love to see this new sides of urs everyday..

Then kk without waiting Removed her whole saree n blouse n she was in her bra n panties..

Kk: jaannn u look so sexy n so hot...

Kk then started kissing her neck n with his mouth he removed her bra n started sucking her bo...ss..

Teju:  ahhh... sunn..yy..

Kk started kissing n eating her bo...ss..

Soon he moved down n started kissing her stomach n then moved down n removed her panty...

Kk: ohh babyy sooo wettt  for mee..

Teju : only ahh for ..u

Kk then moved down n started kissing...

Teju: ahh sunny please...

Kk: what jaan what please..

Teju: please...ahh..

Kk: say baby what please..

Teju:  please fuck mee...

Kk: ok babu as u say...

Kk then kept his length in position n started pushing in side her pu..ssyy .

Teju: ahhh... ohh godd... ahhh..

Kk waited for few min and as she got comfortable kk started moving....

They continue for hours n they released n teju was so tired she slept as she released  ..

Kk hugged her n then got up n first cleaned himself n then he cleaned her n slept