Chapter 26- REMI

"What do you think you are doing? Firstly you threathend those gir-"
"I did it because I didn't want them near you, not only them I even threathend the girl in the event who was trying to see a chance to get into your bed"

What the hell is wrong with her? Has she really threathend all those girls? Does she even know they went missing? That they are killed?
"Why would you even do that?"
It wasn't a question, I demand for the answer.

"Can't you see why? Are you really that blind?"

"No I am no-"
"That because I am in love with you, I freaking love you, and have been in love with you since the time I remember"
Her words put my mind in trumoil, I can't believe I just heard her confess to me, she loves me? How could she love me? Ariella loves me.She fucking loves me!! Ariella Nash loves me. Fuck why does Ariella loving me is something both happy yet sad.

I want to destroy Ariella so much in me that she won't ever see anyone but me. I want her to break in me, I can't leave this girl, I fucking cant.

"You don't"
My words came, making me gulp badly, what the fuck is wrong with me? She must be lying, Ofcourse she is.
"I know my feelings well, I love you and have always been loving you, I can't say this again and again"

She screamed, God this girl has gone crazy, if I don't be calm she is going to ruin everything, I only brought her here to keep her away from the things those are going on.

"You don't mean it"
"I do, and if you let other girls touch you it won't end up good with them and oh by the way, you can't touch them either, be fair and save all your lasts, which are mine from now on"
"Ariella its just a crush"
"And you? Yo-"
"I was desiring for you, and I have been selfish over it"
I fucking can't, she can't say things she doesn't mean, loving me has no way back, giving herself to me is same the too, there is no going back. I won't let her.

Her fucking insanely addictive scent engulfed me making me loose my mind.

I am hating how easily Ariella makes me want to sleep, I never try to sleep, she was right when she said I don't sleep for sleeping sake, I don't like sleeping, I like staying awake, going out, be with people, and this girl, this crazy girl is ruining it all for me.

"No, I know my feeling too well"
"Its just a teenage crush Ariella, you will get over it"
"Is that a no?"
"Has always been like that Ariella, desiring someone and being obsessed are two entirely different things, but that doesn't mean I am letting you go"
No, I am not assuring her, I am assuring myself, I need closure for myself. I know I can't live without her, I realized it too early that I can't.

"You are mine Remi, I won't say this again and again, and I want you to remember this forever, no other girl can have you except for me, you are mine, thats it"
"Pull yourself together, this is a childish crush"
"I wont, why do you think I always threathened those girls away from you? You think it is a mere crush?"

Never in my life I thought I would regret speaking without thinking twice, her smile made me widen my eyes a little, she is obsessed.
"You are not Ariella, you are not in love you are fucking obsessed, accept that you are, even you know it"
I hold her shoulders pushing her back, her body went a little away, Ariella is mine, but with the mess right here, with the mess I have made myself of, I don't think she would say she loves me, she doesn't have too. Obsessions never last long, specially with her, once she learns something or makes herself perfect in it, she lets go of it.
And there is no letting go off with me, she is naive to think I will let her go now.

"Obsessed? No Remi, I am obsessively in love with you"
Her lips came into contact of mine and I just stand still letting her do what ever she wants.
I always had control over my feelings for everything, even when it came to her, else until now I would have railed her up and fucked her in all the known and unknown ways.