All of that? And for what..? 💔

WARNING!! - Blade mentioned, suicide, and violence, read at your own will !

Third Person POV
Rody picks up the golden necklace; one with a picture of both him and Manon, he feels tears flowing down his face ignoring the cold presence creeping behind him, and with one quick swing.. he is out of consciousness.

The waiter jolts up and feels bounded up by a rope, he quickly grabs the matches from his pocket and burns his way out, hissing at the way some of the flames burnt his skin. The cold from the freezer snaps him back into the picture, Rody needed to get out of here and fast!
He quickly pushed the door open and was about to book it when he heard the squeak of a door from the other side, revealing his worst nightmare...

"!-"

"-!"

.

"..." — Vincent glares at the man standing right across from him, he tied Rody up so why was he staring in those same green eyes..?
"Hey, maybe we can talk about this— wait d-DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!"
The chef immediately dashes up to his waiter; the employee quickly reacts and uses both of his arms to hold his boss's. He struggles to push the corkscrew away from his body while the pale figure keeps aiming closer and closer... Rody starts to panic and with one clumsy slip-up, *crack!*, Vincent watches as red starts to flow down his waiter's neck, the other lazily looks up to him before falling down to the floor with a thud.
"What a pity, the floor is stained.." — The chef picks up the limp body and brings it to the freezer, he grabs a nearby saw and starts to cut...cut..cut.

.

Vincent slides the dish onto the counter before grabbing a nearby cloth and cleaning the mess and himself, the blood slowly fading out of his skin and the kitchen. It was almost like nothing happened, almost is a keyword, a lot had happened; yet nobody would ever know.
The raven hangs the cloth before walking up to the plate; there it stood, Rody's heart.. He couldn't help but smile...

.
(FlashBack)
The chef watches as his waiter digs into the food placed in front, "How is it..?" — Rody swallows his food before speaking up, "I think it's lacking something, it tastes almost bitter to me. Not that I'm saying it is bad!!" "Exactly what is missing?"
His employee ponders to himself, "Love..." "Pardon?" "Love." "Rody are you serious!? How could I incorporate an emotion into a food?" "Well you can't really use an ingredient, love comes from your heart.." — The chef chuckles before dismissing his employee, he was just talking nonsense, right?

.
(Present Time)
Vincent brings the fork up to his mouth before taking a bite... he chewed and chewed and chewed, and by the time he reached the fourth bite he immediately spits out the meat.
He starts to laugh to himself, tears start to stream down his face, his taste..! Was still gone... The raven's laugh continues to grow more manic as he falls back against one of the cooking stations.
WAS THAT ALL FOR NOTHING..?
All of this.. and he still couldn't get what he desired, his taste... He couldn't stand the idea of eating and envied his customers for being able to embrace his food, yet he would never know why! The insanity ate him up from the inside, the raven stared back at the partially eaten dish, ran up to it, and immediately flung it into the nearby bin.
Love comes from the heart right?? How could he not taste it, he thought he would..! The chef stumbles his way to one of the drawers and takes out a knife, with one swift motion the blade impales him, blood splatters out, and with one last content smile, Vince drops down to the floor...

.

The morning sun rises and murmurs are heard from the backdoor, "Hey where's the chef?" "Are we off today?" "Does anybody have the key?" — The cooks look at one another before one steps up and kicks down the door only to reveal, their boss cold to the touch, lying limp on bloodied tiles, a knife impaling him in the chest.

The sound of ambulances and police rush to the bistro as reporters step in to report the case,

"Head chef of La Guele de Saturne was found dead, causes are unknown at the moment but many suspect suicide... What caused this prestige man to commit such an act is currently being under investigation, many rumors have spread one that he may have done this out of insanity or a rival company planned this attack! Stay in tune and may we wish an apology to the Charbonneau family." —The broadcast cuts off...

....................................................................

SHORT CHAPTER, I AM SORRY!! THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING ANGST 😞
I felt hesitant posting this, so if there are any problems I will take it down 😭
It was a little messed up but you know the whole game is soooo... smut chapter may be next to recover for this !
Word Count- 845