✨Chapter:54✨

Heya!! 🤍
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's POV

Surbhi slowly opened her eyes when the sun rays hits her face. Her eyes than fall upon her husband who was snuggling into her chest like a baby. She smiled looking at him.

"Uthiye." She said while massaging his head. Ekansh slowly opened his eyes.
(Wake up.)

"Good morning wifey." He said in his deep voice.

"Good morning." Surbhi said and smiled. Ekansh leaned near her face, Surbhi closed her eyes knowing what he was gonna do. He kissed her passionately and she too tried to match his pace but failed. He stopped when they both were out of breath.

"Now it's a good morning." Ekansh said making Surbhi blush.

"Hatiye.." Surbhi said and tried to push Ekansh but he didn't moved a bit.
(Move.)

"What if I don't?" Ekansh said with a smirk.

"We'll get late for the office." Surbhi said.

"Doesn't matter.. I'm the boss." Ekansh said in a proud tone.

"You are the boss but i am a normal employee.. So i can't be late." Surbhi said.

"You are their boss's boss." Ekansh said and this made Surbhi laughed.

"Nah but really... When you started talking like that?" Surbhi said while laughing.

"The day you came into my life." Ekansh said and than sensually kissed her neck. Her breath hitched. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to digest the pleasure.

"Any more questions wifey?" Ekansh said.

Surbhi shaked her head as no and get out off the blanket.

"I'm going to bath first." She said and ran from the bed. Ekansh chuckled at her reaction.

He too got up from the bed and went to his gym.
.
.
.
Time skip to office

Outfit<3!

"And that's your schedule for today!" Surbhi said.

"Okay." Ekansh said.

"Then I am leaving." Surbhi said.

"I'm not letting you go." Ekansh said which made Surbhi smiled.

"Do you have any other work?" Surbhi asked.

Ekansh didn't answered he just pulled her on his lap.
"I have so many.Only if you let me. " Ekansh whispered in her ears and bites her ear lobe sensually giving goosebumps all over her body.

"Ky-a kar r-he hai aa-p?" Surbhi said while shuttering. (What are you doing?)

"Mujhe karne kaha kuch de rhi ho tum wifey!" Ekansh said and sneaked his hands on her tummy pulling her more closer making her eyes widened.
(You are not letting me do anything wifey.)