Part: 2

" Levi "

Darius: fuck baby

He said holding my curly hair and I was sucking the fuck out of his dick while he laid back moaning and fucking my throat. I slurped and licked all over those big hairy balls as he laid back moaning. I popped his dick out my mouth and said...

Me: you like that daddy

Darius: yeah baby suck that dick make me cum

Me: you don't want to fuck me

Darius: hell yeah I do but I want you too eat my nutt first

He told me as I held his dick and went faster on his pole as I ate him good. Darius held my head and I felt his dick swell up in my mouth. And he said..

Darius: FUCK IM CUMMING

And I felt his warm milk hit the back of my throat and bust all inside my mouth and throat as he moaned my name...

" Darius "

Me: Damn baby

Levi: you like that shit nigga

Me: fuck yes

I said pulling him onto my lap kissing those juicy lips and he climbed onto my lap and smacked I smacked him on his ass and he said...

Me: push my dick inside you now

Levi: yes sir

And he did just that I felt his warm bussy hole sliding down on my dick and I held my moans in and he slipped my dick deep inside him and start riding me slowly he said...

Levi: fuck that bitch is crazy not to want this ahhh

I shut him up my pulling him down and start drilling his shit while he rode me good as fuck with my eyes rolling in the back of my head. I said

Me: I'm breaking up with her

Levi: are you serious

Me: yeah I am

Levi: but you'll be kicked out

Me: you say that but I been had my own crib she don't know about neither did you I go to my house when she pisses me off

Levi: smart move

Me: so I'll be with you full time

Levi didn't say much he just leaned in and kissed my lips with those sexy soft lips and start bouncing on my dick good as fuck while I laid back smiling up at him taking his nigga dick good...

" Ricky "

I had sat down at my desk and I heard my phone beeping and I said..

Me: oh shit I got a message

Opening up my app that I downloaded and I saw a nice sexy face and I saw his name I said..

Me: Lucus

And I opened the message and he said that I was handsome and if I have a free time to text his phone when I am done with what I was doing with I did just that and waited on his response and start to fill out my paperwork my assistant left on my desk for me today...