Chapter 1

Pic- Ash

  "Lanceeeeeee!"

"No."

"But Lanceeeeeee!"

"Ash for the love of rainbows- SHUT UP!"

My eyes widened and I started to pout. Every hair of my body stood on end as I stared at Lance. His annoyance practically radiating off him like a mirror in the sun.. Speaking of which- new idea for later. Mwhahahahhaha.

"Lance no. This is my honey bun!" Lance held the most delicious thing-besides skittles- in his hand. My whole life was in that hand. I could see myself being married to that honey bun. Drool went down my chin slightly making Lance pretend to gag.

"Oh god, Ash! Here!" He threw the honey bun at me- making me dive bomb to catch it before it hit the ground. Holding in protectively, I gave Lance a huge grin. Class had just started and our first two hours of the day we had together. If you are wondering- our first two classes, psychology and English, was taught by the same teacher.

The teacher was pretty cool, as far as I could see. He had a tiny gay flag by his desk which made me like him even more. Yes, Mr. Minio, would be my favorite teacher as of NOW.

"Alright children settle down. Everyone choose who you want to sit by. This will be your permanent seat for the rest of the year." Mr. Minio announced making everyone frantically choose who they like best to sit by. Lance and I watched in humor at the chaos.

"Ohh home home on the range, where the deer and the cantelo---"

"Ash what are you doing?" Lance asked with annoyance on his face again. Still not over that honeybun I see... "Uhm, I'm singing... duh."

Lance gave me an- Idiot- look but I continued to hold my innocent little angel face. The cover of innocence was blown when a knock on the door made me jump. The new kid stood at the door, an apologetic yet amused smile on his face. "Oh, I'm new here. I have psychology and is this Mr.Minio's class?"

The boy's voice was soft yet confident has he stood by the door-, everyone's eyes on him. Mr.Minio must have found it amusing because he pretended not to even see the boy at the front of the room. Finally, he did look up at the new hot with a tie... Get it? Hot-tie... Hottie. Wink Wink

My arm suddenly stung and I looked over to see Lance glaring at me. His eyes dark with disappointment... Awe! Little Lancelot is mad at me! How adorable... Wait. What the hell did I do this time?

"Asher Thane Boyd! You get that boy out of your head! You are NOT to find the NEW person of this school and ruin them on their first day here! Do you understand? No sleeping around! Bad gay! Very bad gay!" Lance spoke in his overly motherly voice but at the same time, he spoke with a serious demeanor.

"Hey!" I pouted and laid my head down on the table. "I'm not a bad gay!"

"Yes you are! Very bad gay!" Lance had a smile creep slightly on his face.

"Yea fine I'll be good... For now." My eyes wandered back to the new guy as he found a seat on the opposite side of the room.

I am NOT bad a gay. I'm just a sexy sexy mofo that sleeps around... What is wrong with that?

"Ash. Stop thinking about how you are a good citizen." Darn... Lance and his mind speaking ways. My eyes once more glanced at the boy but this time our eyes locked. Widening my eyes, I shook my head and turned my attention back to Lance.

"So Echo is having a going back to school party and I'm sure she wants us there..." Lance kept blabbering on but the word party rung in my ear.

"That's it!" I yelled, catching the attention of the whole class. "Oh uh sorry." I mumbled and looked at Lance. "A party! That is how I will befriend him!"