♬ 28 - The Jet Wing

McKayla was sleeping, when a few seconds before her alarm clock went off, a notification arrived on her cell phone.

McKayla opens her eyes because of the notification and then her alarm goes off, she turns it off and then sits up in bed to see the notification.

A message from Chase *Good morning :)* the message says, McKayla smiles at the phone *I just want to know if you're okay, after everything that happened. I don't want you to worry* another message arrives.

McKayla closes her eyes and whimpers throwing herself into the pillow again "why did he have to be so cute?" McKayla tells herself.

She thought a lot about this, before knowing about Chase's feelings, she was determined to ask him out just to try to find out if he liked her too, but now that has changed.

McKayla still really wanted to go out and tell Chase how she feels but it seems like everything in her life doesn't cooperate for her to do that with light conscience.

Firstly, Chase himself is facing a delicate situation with his family right now, and the same is happening with McKayla, her father still hasn't found a job and even with financial help from Brooke and Trent, it is very likely that she will have to drop out of dance classes, that is one of her biggest worries.

Plus her dad still doesn't like the idea of ​​her having feelings for Chase, and that's also a problem she would have to resolve before saying or doing anything about her feelings for him.

She looks at her cell phone and thinks, with a delicate smile, she doesn't necessarily need to tell him what she feels, but that doesn't need to stop her from spending fun moments with him, nor from enjoying his company.

She just needs to learn to deal with her feelings, which now seem stronger, but it's a matter of time.

She responds to the message and sighs, looking at the ceiling, with an excited smile that she contains by biting her lip.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

At the Davenports' house.

Donald is trying to restore a lab invention on the kitchen counter and gets shocked by it "Great! Everything in the lab is officially useless, and I don't have enough money to repair it." Mr Davenport says.

"I know my mom didn't marry you for your money, but I haven't been putting with your antics for nothing." Leo says, Bree walks up to him "Mr. Davenport, take your time with the lab. I don't mind staying up here. Of course, it won't make up for living in a basement for sixteen years, but it's a start." Bree smiles.

"We don't have time. Your capsules have regenerative capabilities. They're crucial to your bionic infrastructures." Mr Davenport says "Huh?" Adam frowns in confusion "Let me help you. Capsule good!" Chase says in a deep mockly voice, Adam smiles and nods that he understands.

"But I haven't been in my capsule all week, and I feel fine." Bree says "Well, it's only a matter of time before your bionics go haywire." Mr Davenport says "Do you know when exactly? Because I have a haircut on Tuesday and if I glitch in the chair, I'm just gonna end up like that trainwreck." Adam gestures to Chase.

Chase looks at him irritated "I get it! I'm short, I look like a lady golfer, and I have a terrible haircut! What else you got?" Chase says irritated "Have you kissed McKayla or just dreamed about it?" Adam says, Bree and Leo laugh, Chase crosses his arms irritably and shyly.