第五 | FIVE

( warnings: blood, religious imagery, violence, yandere behavior, sin, purity, discrimination, drugs and alcohol, addiction, unhealthy coping mechanisms, sexual assault, mentioned self harm, graphic scenes, extreme self hate. )

In general, warnings will be included at the start of every chapter if necessary. Please tell me if I leave anything out. The content inside might be sensitive to some so viewer discretion is advised.

Regarding the religious aspect, it is heavily based on Christianity, but it's written to be more of a cult than an actual religion. Only certain aspects are similar to Christianity, but the majority of it is made up and written to be slightly more diabolical.

Again, I emphasise that this book is extremely dark, darker than twisted faith. Please read the chapter warnings beforehand.

Chapter Warnings; Rape, Graphic Smut, it starts after the "—" part. Read with MAJOR caution.

I'm so blessed with the support you guys have shown! Comment for motivation along the way, and I'll update faster! 💗 sorry if this chapter was a tad off

"Don't hurt yourself, Y/n. You did splendidly."

"I killed a man," was all Y/n responded, his tone dragging on into the silence. "I murdered someone." Then he started to shake hysterically, burying his head into his hands. "I...who am I, even? What even possessed me—?"

Oh, Y/n. You poor thing. You sweet, mourning lamb. When will you get it? Anton has already corrupted your soul. You are gone. You have been changed. There's nothing you can do. It's already been done.

"I'm so very proud of you," Anton whispered, pressing a kiss onto his forehead. Y/n found that he didn't even recoil from the touch. He stood there frozen, colour draining from his face. Y/n's bottom lip trembled as he tried to pull out curses from his head—he tried to find hatred; disgust—he tried to throw them at Anton, but god, he was so tired.

"Just let me go home," Y/n gasped out, clutching the fabric of Anton's clothes as he wobbled unsteadily on the floor, his legs threatening to give out. "Just..."

Why? He had witnessed so many horrors, so why was he still fazed? The human mind was supposed to be a wonderful, powerful thing; it was made to be imperturbable, it was made to be strong. So even with so many layers of it broken down, even with him being so accustomed to it, why could Y/n still feel the same weight of despair? Why, why? Why?

"As you wish." Anton softened, lightly patting his cheek. "After all, you must be exhausted, right?"

"...Yes..."

Y/n looked at the wounds on his wrist. Fresh ones, whole several older ones had become scars. He collected scars—he wanted them, almost as proof that he was paying for the sins he had committed. It was a physical manifestation of the madness he had done.

"Someone's going to notice that the butcher's dead."

"Hmm." Anton didn't seem in the last perturbed. "Will they? The butcher never had a name."

"What are you talking about? He does have a name..."

"Not anymore," Anton smiled. "He doesn't exist anymore. When I remove someone, Y/n. They don't just disappear. They are erased. They were never an existence to begin with. So, Y/n, what butcher are you talking about?"

Y/n's blood went cold.

"You mean to say that you exterminated his existence? You..." Y/n breathed heavily. " what kind of powers do you..."