Their Life

Rajasthan, Udaipur
Time-5.00 am

A very big villa is shown.This was Singhania Villa.The scene shifts in a room.A lady was sleeping comfortably on her bed when her sleep was interrupted by the alarm placed next to her.

She went to the washroom to freshen up. After completing her daily routine, she went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast because she did not like eating food cooked by someone else.After making breakfast, she goes to another room.

Time-6.30

After going into that room, she sees that there was no one on the bed. Then another girl comes out of the shower.

That girl says "Good morning didi"

That lady was none other than Aaradhya and that girl was none other than Ayesha.

Then Aaradhya says, "Ash, you come down, I will call Amu."

"Didi main bhi arahi hu"

("Didi, I am also coming with you.") Saying these words, Aisha also started following Aradhya.

After some time they reach outside a room.Aisha said, "Didi Amu has kept the door closed."

Then Aradhya opens the door and Aisha follows her, abusing herself in her mind.As soon as they go inside, they see everything lying scattered on the study table. The condition of the room was worse than a dustbin.Amyra was sleeping comfortably in the middle of her bed without any worries in the world.

Seeing all this, Aisha says to herself in her mind, "Aaj to ise main bhi nhi bacha sakti,bhagwan hi bachaye"

( "Even I can't save her today, only God can save her.")

Aaradhya sits near Amyra on the bed and starts waking her up lovingly. "Amu,Bacha uth ja late ho jayegi college ke liye"

("Amu, child, get up, you will be late for college.")

But Amyra bolti hai"Didi pls sone do na"
("Didi, please let me sleep.")

Aradhya said"I'll give you 5 minutes, after that you should be in the washroom."

Saying this, Aaradhya goes down, but Aisha was still standing there.

After 5 minute

Amyra gets up from her bed and says good morning to Aisha and goes to the washroom.

And Aisha says to herself that a little while ago she was sleeping , but how did she know that 5 minutes had passed?

She goes down muttering to herself.

After Sometime Everyone was sitting for breakfast. While having breakfast Amyra said"Didi,apse kuch bolna tha"

("Didi, I wanted to tell you something.")

Aaradhya nods for her to continue.

"Apko to pata hai na mera compitition hai."

("You know I have competition.")

"Uske baad ka bata ye to pata hai hume"Aisha Thora irritated hoke bolti

Aradhya stares sternly at Aisha and Aisha becomes silent.

Aaradhya says"Amu, don't worry, we will come."

"Thank you Didi, you are the best"said Amayra

"I am not even here, no one loves me."Said Aisha.

Seeing this, Aaradhya and Amyra start laughing. And Aisha starts laughing seeing them both.

(The end screen freezes on their smiling face.)

Scene shifts in Bikaner

A big school is shown named Little Flower School.

All 9th students in the garden area of ​​the school. All the students were talking to each other except one who was sitting at the corner of the garden.It was none other than Adhyay.

Then a teacher comes to Adhyay and asks, "why are you not playing with your friends Adhyay?"

Adhyay Says "I don't feel like playing maam"

"Are you feeling well?"the teacher asks

"No Ma'am, I'm Fine"said Adhyay.

That teacher leaves from there.

After sometime the bell rings And all the students go to their classrooms.

After school is over

A big house is shown.Inside the hall, Adhyay was standing in front of a man.

That man is none other than Mr Singhania.

Mr Singhania says"Not even a single work could be done by you.I only said one thing, the marks should be good. But even this would not be done by you.You are of no use.What are you looking at now? Go to your room."

And after listening to all this,Adhyay goes to his room.He was not crying nor did he feel bad because now he has got used to it.

Today the results of his weekly test came and over all  he got 90% .

But again even today his father was not happy.Why did he try so hard to get these marks, so that his father taunts him about getting less marks?He felt as if it would have been better if he had failed.

Such was his life, he never saw his mother.His only family is his father and he is also like this.

The screen freezes while Aditya is thinking.

______________________________________

This chapter is just about the daily life of the characters.
The real story will start from the next chapter.
And yes I am really very sorry for not updating for so many days. But I could not update because of some personal problems.
But I will try to update sooner from now on.