Ch : 4

"Ishan where are you ...? ISHAN I am calling you from last fifteen minutes ... for god sake ..." Suchitra yelled standing outside his son's room , a hand over her hip.

"Mama ... just two more minutes..." Ishan replied form inside , as he put his lip balm , making his lips shiner . 

"ughhh I am so done with you .. if you don't come out right now .. I am calling your grandfather ..." 

And Suchitra can literally imagine her dramatic son making a weird face and indeed the door was opened , Suchitra rolled her eyes seeing her son pouting .

"mama you can't do this .. to me .. "

"oh watch me doing it then my lovely son..." Suchitra walked downstairs and Ishan followed "but today is my birthday.. am I not allowed to have some lovely time for myself ..." Ishan asked batting his eyelashes, as he followed his mother to Kitchen .

Unaware of two shocked alphas looking at him .

"two hours Ishan , that too in morning ..." his mother deadpanned glaring at him and he gulped , going to refrigerator . 

"Ishan , I have packed two tiffins .. don't forget to share with your friends ..." his mother reminded him and he rolled his eyes but instantly they were shining finding his favorite milkshake .

"Hey you guys .. what you both doing here in the morning.?" Ishan beamed taking a sip from his milkshake , finding his friends looking at him . 

Ishan looked at them skeptically when both the alphas did not replied , he coughed , waved hand infront of their faces. 

"oh acha ..." he said , keeping his milkshake aside and slapped both of them .

"ouch Ish.. !" Abhishek hissed and Ishan smiled at him . "what was that?" 

"for not listening to me ..." Ishan replied and Abhishek rubbed his cheek . 

"just because it's your birthday I am letting you go ... " Abhishek said and Ishan nodded then looked at Shubman who just quietly rubbed his cheek . 

"By the way Ish .. you are looking so beautiful , like so cute .. cute ..." 

Ishan smiled , brighter than sun , wait why does he look like a soft ball of sunshine as some sunrays hit his face , Shubman wondered .

"oh thanks ... even though I knew it .. " he sassed , flicking his mullets . The boys ran to school and Ishan was indeed being adored today extra than other days .

"hey Ishan.. happy birthday.. you are looking so cute .."  another omega girl who met them on way wished him and Ishan gave her an enchanting smile . he was wearing pants and a soft sweater , his navel peaking sometime whenever he raise his arms .

A pearl necklace adoring his neck with tinted lip gloss and permed hairs , giving his facial features a soft look.

It was lunch time when Shubman and Abhishek met Ishan in field to have lunch together .

"oo look who decided to grace us with his present ?" Abhishek said and the mentioned boy smacked him .