O N E

The  human mind is truly the scariest thing of all

🦋

AT THE AGE OF 15;

BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD

The blood was laid on the floor. Like a lake , as I entered the hallway. I heard noises thinking someone was there , “Mommy?” as I whispered the noises stopped.

My heartbeat increased when I heard loud footsteps coming in this direction. I ran pass through a wall and hid there , when I turned back I saw mommy , she gestured me to be quite. She grabbed my hand and dragged me towards a room , “Mommy , why there was blood and I heard some loud footsteps”.

“We have been surounded by bad people , don't worry papa is handling them”. as she told I relaxed , knowing papa will handle them. Not until we heard gunshots I looked at mommy , she ran outside. I was going to when I felt my nostrils bleed. I sighed and took few tissues.

As I made my way towards the hallway , I saw a man covered all in black clothes. Pointing gun towards Pa-pa , my eyes widened when he pulled the trigger.

“PAPA” I shouted.

Papa got collided with the floor , as I  heard mommy screaming. She broke down I ranned towards papa and held him , before I could speak further. His breathing stopped , tears left from my eyes like ocean I was sobbing continuously.

Knowing I lost my one and only my precious father , he was the best father in this whole world. I kept the rose on his grave and kept my hand on my heart , papa was assassinated by one of his enemies. I promise to give that person a slow death , I will find him and kill him slowly.

Now , the one and only child or daughter of Mr. Rousseau will take revenge and kill that person who intend to kill my father.

AT THE AGE OF 22;

I woke up all huffing and sweating badly. Knowing I got that dream again I quickly got up , searching for the pills. I was shivering badly checking the drawer I got it I hurriedly opened and took some pills and gulp it.

I laid down on the floor , knowing I got panic attacks after papa died. I hugged my knees and sung my head into it. After a few minutes consoling myself I got up to get ready and leave for university.

It's really cold out here in UK , I took a warm shower and ran towards downstairs to grab something to eat. As I entered the kitchen scrolling through my phone , I heard a voice.

“Good morning , sweety”. The voice was familiar I looked up to see.

“Mommy?” she smiled , “ Breakfast , I made your fav-”.