𝟹𝟽

•••𝚂𝚝. 𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜•••

𝚃𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 | 𝟸𝟻𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

On Christmas day Halo spent time with Saint's family then she went over to Rocky's house with Major and Saint.

"Look at you, you're so beautiful." Rocky's mom, Malissa spoke with a smile on her face. "Thank you Ms.Malissa I appreciate that." Halo smiled

"You're welcome, this is your son and his dad right? I don't think i've ever met them in person before. Do you plan on having another baby?"

"Mmm maybe in the future but yea that's them. They act so much alike it drives me crazy. Both of them are sitting there looking so bored."

"Because they don't know anybody. Introduce them to your family members. I would do it myself but I can't stand these fake ass people." She mumbled the last part. "You enjoy your holiday sweetie it was nice seeing you."

"You too" Malissa hugged her a kissed her cheek before she said her goodbyes so she could go. Halo then sat on the couch with Saint and Major.

"You bored?" Halo asked Saint. "As hell" He sighed

"You wanna play the game? I can hook it up for you real quick." She suggested "Yea, that's cool." He responded

She got up and changed the channel before turning the game on. Halo gave Major and Saint the two controller Rocky had on the tv stand.

"Halo I was watching that." Her cousin spoke. "Ask me do I care. My man wanna play the game so go somewhere else and watch that bullshit."

"Rude ass" Her cousin rolled her eyes. "And don't give a fuck."

Halo didn't like her dad's family because nobody tried to look out for her but her grandma and she passed away years ago. Even at the funeral people treated her as if she didn't belong so from that moment on she decided to never like them.

The front door opened so she looked up and saw her dad coming inside with a case of beers. A smile came across her face then she got up to hug him.

"Hey pops, I missed you. What took you so long to get here?" She asked "I missed you too but it was so much traffic on the way here. You don't look like you're socializing Tianna."

"Pops you know I don't like them."

"Come with me to my room." Once Halo moved out her dad moved in so Rocky gave him, her old room downstairs in the basement.

She followed him to his room as he spoke to people that she had never seen before. They all knew Rocky because they adored him for some reason.

"Tell me what your issue is with your family." He spoke as they walked down the steps. "When I needed my so called family the most they were nowhere to be found pops. Now they wanna come around with fake ass energy towards me but they worship the ground Rocky walks on. It's just not fair to me."