22.

YOONGI POV

"So your saying that we..... Knew eachother..... But then we had Dissociative amnesia?"

"Yes"

"Hobi oppa?..... Y-you knew about this?"

"Yes"

"Say something else other than yes please" said aria.

She was confused her face filled with regrets and tears.

"Something else.... Other than this happened. But I'm not sure how to tell you this sunshine." Said hobi

"JUST TELL US" both me and aria demanded.

"Actually yoongi's family and our family don't go well together. They hate eachother"

"How do they even know eachother?" I asked

" Your dad, uncle min and my dad were friends in college, uncle min fell in love with a girl and she turned out to be my dad's younger sister"

" Dad has a sister??"

" Um....yea.."

"How do I not know anything?"

" Well.... she's dead"

" WHAT?!"

" Chu haein....such a lovely girl she was" grandma said.
" You know her grandma?"
" Yea your father was head over heels for her"
" Huh... didn't know that man had a heart to love...."
I felt aria's hand on mine, i looked up and smiled at her, assuring that I'm fine.

"why-..how did she die?" Aria asked

"Our dad was not happy with uncle min dating his sister because uncle min was a bit ......he was in a tricky situation.."

Hobi looked up to see two curious eyes

"Well I guess I have nothing to hide anymore. Our dad and uncle min were under a gang called shinu"

"What the -"

"Language yoongi"

"Sorry grandma"

"So like Mafia and things like that?"

"Yea but kinda smaller than that ,they were under control of bigger gang. So their life was not theirs actually, knowing this our dad did not want his younger sister to get into risky situations with uncle min.

So he was strongly against them. But uncle min was too in love that he did care and neither did aunt haein.

They once met up in a beach and were suddenly attacked by another gang. Our dad tried saving aunt but he could only save uncle min. Both of them blamed eachother for what happened that night.

After that fight both of them were kicked out of their gang because they did not follow the gangs rule of not fighting unless the boss has said so.

Uncle min was filled with guilt  and anger towards himself. dad was about to kill uncle min but he left to America instead and swear to never meet him."

" Now it all makes sense.....dad was not able to forget haein that's why he hates my mom"

All of sat in silence. Aria was overwhelmed with all the information. And I was.....well I am slowly processing all of it.

Author's note

Why don't Y'all take some time to process as well while I think of the next chapter🙃 i know it's short as fuck but.... sorry