Emo X Kiddo

~Chapter 10~

The morning has arrived with a bright smile indicating the beautiful day ahead. But for Hyunjin it wasn't as he was up all night for practice to look emo and act emo. His device filled with the search 'How to become emo?' he had tried all night talking like a person who don't give a fvck about anything and maintaining the serious and carefree expression on his features.

He checked his face in the mirror examining whether he looked emo or not, holding his chin he titled his head "perfect emo" he murmured. Smirking in the mirror. But then his smirk vanished and he begun to whining. "I'm not looking emo,"

Feeling anxious he roamed in the room here and there. "Go you can do it Hyunjin," he encouraged himself last time then lowered his gaze. Putting his hands inside the pocket, try to be a person who doesn't give a fvck about anything.

"Sir, Mr. And Mrs. Hwang are waiting for you in the car," a maid informed him from outside the door. Hyunjin took a deep breath. It wasn't supposed to be hard for him but anxiety about not getting rejected was eating him alive.

Sighing, he made his way to the car which was waiting for him. He was certain that his parents would question about his look. The man who was always in the suit now in a big king sized black hoodie while face covering with the hood, ripped jeans and hand in pockets.

Finally making his way to car he sat behind while his parents in front seat. Mr. Hwang driving the car and Mrs. Hwang sitting in passengers seat.

"Hyun, what took you so long," Jia asked as she turned behind. Her eyes went wide, almost the sockets tearing up.

"H-hyunjin what is this?" She asked astonished. Hyunjin gulp and give her a chuckle.

"I'm being myself," he replied. Wait he wasn't supposed to act emo in front of mom but okay.

"I have never seen you in this attire, are you sure you are being yourself," she was still shock comprehending what she was just witnessing.

"Eomma, it's my true self, I've always been like this," he cocked his eyebrows confidently retorting. Mrs. Hwang smiled in disguise well what could she said.

"Hyun, you have to behave yourself you know how much this meeting meant for you," she said, advising Hyunjin while he tched .

"I'll, don't worry," he replied assuredly.

"Shall we go now?" Mr. Hwang asked drawing the attention.

"Okay let's go," Mrs. Hwang answered.

"Let's go dad to bring your son in law," while Hyunjin cheered.

A long way drive. Hyunjin playing chess inside his head, "what if he is maniac and like emo, no no even if he likes me his parents will definitely reject me, thank you so much Minho," he prayed inside. Mrs. Hwang was still bewildered by her son's strange behaviour.

After a long drive Mr. Hwang finally stopped the car in front of a small house. Hyunjin tilt his head towards the house. 'wow' he fascinatedly released the sound, he has been always want to live in house where he didnt have to get confused about which room is which.

They hopped out of the car. Mrs. Hwang came closer to her son she fixed his long hair which was covering his eyes, and organised his messy hoodie.

"Hyunjin, you do realise how big this day is for you?" She give him a last admonished to behave.

Mr. Hwang rang the bell. This time they got welcomed by Mrs. Lee herself. Her silver saree shimmering in the sun's ray.

"Oh welcome Mr. Hwang and Mrs. Hwang, welcome son in law -" her jaw dropped when she moved a glance at her son in law. Was it the same man Mrs. Hwang told to them? She definitely hadn't expected to see her soon to be son in law in this attire. His face was almost covered with his long hair only his devilish smirk Palpable on his lips.