sore throat

459 words

taylor's pov:
i hate being pregnant, it sucks. i know it'll all be worth it once our baby girl is finally here, but right now is a different story.

i'm around 15 weeks now, and i'm starting to show a little bit, it's not super noticeable but it is such a crazy feeling, especially to think that i'm growing a baby inside of me.

i was planning to announce my pregnancy to all of the fans in a couple when it starts becoming a little more obvious, but that day will come. currently the only people that know are me, travis, tree, our familys and some very close friends.

my morning sickness started to dial down in the past few weeks which was wonderful because nobody likes to puke every morning at 5am.

this morning i woke up with a sore throat and terrible congestion, i could barley breath clearly through my nose or mouth

"g'morning tay, how'd you sleep?" travis asks me when i wake up. "fine i guess, i just don't feel to well."

"you don't sound great either. you won't be able to preform tonight." he says. shit i didn't even think about that yet. "what? no, i can do it. i'll just drink some water" i croak

"yeah no. you're going to stay home tonight and rest. i'll go tell tree." he said while placing his palm on my forehead to take my temperature.
"oh my god, you're burning up darling, here let's get you back to bed"

travis's pov:
i tried calling tree once or twice, but i didn't get a response either time. so i decided i would just send her a quick text.

Me: hey tree, it's travis. taylor woke up super sick, i don't think she can preform tonight.

i waited a couple minutes for her reply, in the meantime i made myself some breakfast and helped taylor settle back into bed. when i came back downstairs i heard a ping on my phone and figured it was probably tree.

Tree: tell her to feel better soon! is it because of the baby or is it just a cold? also- i postponed the show and have things figured out. tell her to not worry.

Me: i think it's just a virus or something. her throat hurts a ton and she can barely speak without loosing her voice.

Tree: that sucks, tell her to focus on getting better, i've got all the tour things handled!

Me: got it. thank you so much!

🫶🫶🫶🫶
thanks for reading! also i think im gonna make a part 2 for this since it was super short, sorry about that!

idk if i showed yall yet- but here's the plan for the next few upcoming chapters

leave any suggestions here!