˖𝜗ৎ⋆ Will they cheat on you?

Angst▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

Angst
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

- chapter 15

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⚘ | A. Alastor
— HIM? NAH. he will not, and never, he was a loyal guy dont ever think about he will find another person. Anyway, if this man did? That may be just missunderstanding and He will not knowing if that was cheating, cause you know this is canon that he have alot of female friends.

⚘ | B. Lucifer
— THIS GUY? NUH UH, he will never try to broke your heart, like never. He adore you so much, he so scared if you leaving him so nuh uh.

⚘ | C. Charlie
— first of all.. why the fuck you think that this one will cheated on you? Like hell no no, THINKING ABOUT BREAKING YOUR HEART JUST MAKE THIS GIRL GO CRY, DONT EVER THINK THIS SWEETIE CUPCAKES WILL CHEATED ON YOU.

⚘ | D. Vaggie
— to be honest.. i dont have alot ideas for her (please help me) BUT FROM HOW SHE TREATED CHARLIE ON THE SHOW.. NO! she will not cheated on you, but about the extermination part, or her past? Well she will never told you about that.

⚘ | E. Angel dust
— Let me be clear, he was porn actor. What the fuck you expected? Dating angel dust, mean that you should not get jelousy easly, cause you will see him fuck with other demon, lol cause it was his job, BUTTT he doing that just for job, he never had feeling with them, he just have it with you, if you feeling jelousy about that, this spider pink guy will make sure that he only loves you alone.

⚘ | F. Husk
— nuh uh, but when he was drunk? Maybe.. but it was missunderstanding or he thinking that 'person' was you, but after that end up apologize to you and he now was be careful with alcohol.

⚘ | G. Sir pentius
— THIS GUY? WOULD NEVER, WILL NEVER, NUH UH, STOP THINKING THIS GUY WILL CHEATED ON YOU, IT BROKE HIS HEART!! He was no 1 person who adore you so much

⚘ | H. Adam
— to be honest, he was a villain on the show, so.. yeah.. he was suck and yeah, he would. what did you expected guys? He was such narsisstic, arrogant, and dic- yes. When you discover his act, he would like.. "uh oh, is that a problem to you?" LIKE THAT, AND JUST CHILL, but well you guys can end up fighting too, but deep down he was scared, and insecure you might leaving him like his other wives, so that why he cheated on you.
— on the end lute came up to him, and talked about it, forced him to apologize to you, and YES, he apologize.

⚘ | I. Vox
— hear me out, this is like gambling, like 50/50. Like he would but he would not, if he did, he would do that with val or with other people on his office, lol. (He doing that cause he feeling lonely if you're not around) but when you discover it, he was scared as fuck but try not to show it, like look at him, his screen was glitching alot. On the end he apologize and begging you to not leaving him, and he promise not to cheated on you.

⚘ | J. Valentino
— YES. He would, dont fucking ask me why, yall know why. (And he not feeling sorry)

⚘ | K. Velvette
— like vox, it was 50/50 but if she did, she would just confused at first, and try not to show any sign of guilty to her like she was "it was your fault" like that, but when you about leaving her, she would go panic and ask vox or val about that, and on the end, she just apologize about that, and making whole massage paragraph apologizing to you.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⋆{ 𐙚 } ₊ to be honest, i start run out of ideas, please help me TwT !
But i'll try to keep updating until i broke my fingers, love ya guys.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━