6

Jungkook opened the door with one hand while his other hand was holding the ethereal human, whose presence felt as light as a feather.

Taehyung held Jungkook's phone for light, After securing his back with his strong, veiny hand the older stepped into the room.

With their faces so close, just inches apart, as they stared into each other's eyes with hearts pounding and a multitude of emotions reflected in their gazes. The dim light from Jungkook's phone created an ethereal and intimate ambiance, making Taehyung unable to withstand the intensity of Jungkook's gaze, So he looked down, biting his lip.

"Don't bite them," Jungkook ordered in a deep voice.

Confused, the younger one looked at him, feeling weak under the weight of his intense stare.

Surrounded by pitch darkness, with only a faint light from the phone, the whole atmosphere felt incredibly intimate. Before Jungkook could cross any boundaries and do something, he gently set the younger one down and started to move away. However, Taehyung clung tightly to his arm, pleading with him through teary, bambi-like eyes.

Jungkook cooed at the cutest bean and asked.

"Are you afraid of the darkness?" He  asked, cupping his face. How badly his heart longed to taste the younger one's tempting, trembling lips.

The younger one nodded, sniffling.

Jungkook's mischievous smile spread across his handsome face as he playfully pulled Taehyung closer, his arm wrapped tightly around Taehyung's waist. The sudden jerk caused Taehyung's head to bump against Jungkook's hard, muscular chest.

With Taehyung snuggled against him, his head resting on Jungkook's chest, Jungkook dialed someone's number and put the phone to his ear, waiting for the person to answer.

Taehyung, blushing like a tomato, looked up at Jungkook and couldn't help but get lost in his captivating visuals. From his tattooed, veiny hand holding the phone near his ear to his sharp jawline and sexy frown, Jungkook was the epitome of perfection. He was so handsome and attractive that it was impossible not to fall for him.

Feeling the weight of Taehyung's gaze on him, Jungkook smirked internally. Without looking at Taehyung, he lightly squeezed his waist, causing Taehyung to moan shakily.

The sound of Taehyung's moan had an unexpected effect on Jungkook, but before he could react, he heard a voice on the other end of the line.

Otp...

Yoongi: "Hello?"

JK: "Hey, Yoongi hyung. What's the deal with the lights? Did you figure out the problem?"

Yoongi: "Yeah, Boss. I checked, but it looks like it's going to take a while to fix."

Jungkook could practically hear the smirk in Yoongi's voice. He understood the unspoken message and smirked back.

The innocent bean was looking at him with curious eyes, the older hang up and looked at the younger who hurriedly looked down shyly.

"He said it will take a little while to fix the problem, I hope you don't have any problem while staying with me till then." He asked sounding a bit husky.

The younger shooked his head signalling that he is ok with it.

"So you really don't have any problem staying with me alone in a dark bedroom." He asked huskily while leaning closer.

Taehyung gulped leaning back his heart was beating so fast suddenly.

"I asked something, Answer me?" He whispered inches apart from his face.