Chapter 9

A/N: hi guys thanks for all the support! Idk when my exams gon be done but i might do some long some shot chaos sooo here ya goo:

Axels POV.

It is now late afternoon, im headed to Mr. principles office. And yes i will continue to call him that because im a stubborn bitch and i take pride in it.

I stand outside his huge office door in a trance. Why do i feel kind of worried? Intimidated?

I reach my hand out to nock, but i hear a faint voice saying, "Come in."

Alright well now u have to convince me they arnt some physcos cause what the fuck? How did he know i was there?

"I heard your paniced breathing, if you're wondering." he says with a joking tone, hinting in his voice as he opens the door for me to enter.

"Mhm. Let's get this over with. What do you mean you're going to be my dom? I dont even know the type of submissive i am. Why are you doing this to me? Instead of being a pain in the ass why dont you just kick me out, you asswipe."

I rush out apl at once. Just take me home, bro. Seriously.

He gives me a warning glare as he turns to his desk and takes a seat.

"Have a seat Axel, you will need to sit down for this." He says. Oh, goodie.

I hesitate but kisten anyway, curious as to what he is going to say about this.

"First of all, i am going to be your dom because you are a handful. And if one of my best doms in this academy is struggling in handling you without punishing you, i can only think to put you in my hands."

He explains softly but sturnly, his voice holding no argument.

"As for your classification of submissive, you are a little. Im sure you have learned of what that means by now." He says with a slight smile.

This fucker.

"Yes, i have. It's disgusting. You just be deranged if you think im a little, if anythung a submissive. Yuck.

"Im sure i can get little you to come out, cant i, i just have to find your weak spots, Axel." Sam says with a little tilt to his head and a small smirk on his face.

"Good luck, my dude. Is that all? I wanna get some oizza before class. I ask. I'm sick of this conversation.

He hums. "Patience is something you may need to work on Axel. And respect, along with obedience, but we will talk about that later. I am now your official dom. I would suggest you dont text me little love."

I feel my cheeks grow hotter.

"Dont call me that you pedo. Im leaving." I say. What a weirdo.

I get my pepperoni and sour cream pizza, Yes, dont judge unless you have tried it, and head back to class to cause more shit. He has to get tired of me eventually, right?..

Right?