Displeasure

~Chapter 12~

"I- Hwang Hyunjin accept this marriage".

The surroundings changed as Hyunjin's last words hung on. Felix's smile faded with his hopes. His body stopped motioning while he went utterly silent. The room was filled with silence for the brief.

Hyunjin slightly looked at Felix with the regretful eyes but he had no choice at least he thought. He himself didn't know why he lost the chance when he could reject Felix straightforwardly. Was it because of his mother? But only his heart knew there was something more, not only his mother's hope but something more pushed him to take this action. And another thing he could live with Felix in his whole life but couldn't with regrets.

There was a mixture of emotions in Felix's mind hopeless because he had no more options, shocked because of the deception Hyunjin gave him, regret who he himself didn't know for what and anger because everything was happening which he never had anticipated.

Felix parted his lips just to call Hyunjin's name slightly above from a whisper. Finally, he was able to look at Hyunjin. Hyunjin was certain Felix was going to hate him for this, maybe for whole life. It felt like playing with his feelings.

Hyunjin could see the eyes filled with rage and hateful of betryl look. He didn't say anything he just didn't have any words Everything happened so happened.

"Hyunjin, I'm glad you like Felix," the tautened silence interrupted by Mr. Lee.

"So why being late, let's begin the new journey of our relationship with this marriage. Let's look for a date and plans for the wedding," Mrs. Hwang excitedly exclaimed. She was beyond happy that everything was going on her way. That Hyunjin didn't disappoint her decision.

"Honey, the kids just agreed, let them take some time, Hyunjin, Felix come sit there," Mr. Hwang state, gently placing his hand on his wife's shoulder preventing her from being over exhausted.

Hyunjin didn't say anything and went to sit in the instructed place while Felix had no choice. Chearyeong got up and gave a hand to Felix helping him to take the seat. She could tell what was going on with her brother, what Felix was going through after everything. She was guilty that she couldn't do anything for her brother even if she wanted.

"Hyunjin, Felix you don't have to worry about anything. Just enjoy your moments, get to know each other better, take time to explore each other, and adjust with each other," Mrs. Hwang assuredly said with her lovely tone.

From the day she saw felix she wanted to talk with him, to know about him but didn't get a chance but she was content that now Felix was going to be her son in law. What could be better for her than this.

About the Mrs. Hwang's sentence Hyunjin nodded his head while Felix didn't respond to anything.

The family begins to talk about the preparation and planning for marriage. Hyunjin was just containing the churning regrets inside him. He just wished everything would go well.

Felix wanted to wake up from this dream but unfortunately it wasn't. The more he listened to his family talking about the marriage the more hatred grew inside him for Hyunjin, for his parents. How did they just play with his emotions? Didn't even give him a chance to have a choice? Wasn't it just downgrading him, considering his feelings as nothing which has no value?

Chearyeong looked at her brother worriedly. She could conclude that Felix needed time to comprehend everything.

"Pardon me?" Felix spoke in the middle of the discussion getting up without caring about anyone's permission. Everyone looked at him alarmed yet confused. Mrs. Hwang nudged her son ordering him to go look for him.

Hyunjin stood and went in the direction where Felix went while Chearyeong hastily stood up following him. Everyone was concerned then Mr. Lee said that the children need some time so they should keep up the conversation.

"Mr. Hwang," Chearyeong called out Hyunjin stopping him midway. He looked at Chearyeong asking for the reason with his expression alone.

"It'll get worse if you go. Felix needs some time. I just want his well being so please leave him alone for now," Chearyeong said. A slight hatred tone in her voice. Hyunjin didn't bother him to disobey her.

"Please, Take care of him," the last sentence he said and then turned his heels.

Chearyeong glare at Hyunjin then go after Felix.

"Felix"

"Leave me alone noona," a broken tone came from the room making Chearyeong to get more worried.

"Lix, please open the door. I want to see my brother," Chearyeong knocked on the door once more. "I don't want to talk with anyone, there is nothing to say nothing to hear," he replied. His voice was broken yet raging indicating his emotions within it.

Chearyeong didn't want to leave him, she knew Felix needed time but also someone to console him. She didn't want to interfere in his feelings but she had to. If not her then who? Afraid that Felix could take action which could lead to very wrong.

"Lixie, please talk to your noona, hmm everything will be going well. We can make it right?"

"How? Everything is already worse please don't make me make it even worse," Felix was stubborn but Chearyeong after all she is his sister. She knew what to do as Felix was not going to open the door.

Then there was silence. Felix thought that Chearyeong gave up and left. He brought his knees closer hugging it tightly. Just reminding him again and again that there was no value for him. No one cared about what he wanted, no one cared about his dreams.

"Booo" Felix shouted as Chearyeong gave him a shock entrance from his window. His room was on the second floor and getting in from the window was tough as walking on water unless you use the hoverboard.

"Noona what, why are you here?" Felix was shocked yet concerned, going for the open window.

"Hey open it fast or I'll fall,"

Felix opened the window. Chearyeong grabbed her heavy lehenga (a dress pls search it on Google) forcefully getting in.

"My soul left the body," she took a deep breath. It made Felix to chuckle his sparkling teary eyes curved like a crescent moon. Chearyeong smiled when she saw her brother laughing.

"You're seriously something noona," he exclaimed chuckling.

"After all I'm the big sister of the one and only Lee Felix," she declared which made Felix laugh more. She laughed with him.

Then Felix remembered that he was sulking a few minutes ago. "But I'm still angry" he said turning his head on the other side while crossing his hand on the chest.

"Felix my baby brother, let's talk peacefully for sometime,"

A/N :- welp again incomplete I just realised I've been writing from two hours and remembered I have to go somewhere. Okay bye I'm going. How is the chapter btw?

And see here he is actually looking emo welp